3rd May 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Hi Guys i too lost the money because of that guy... his name is srikanthreddy(9177093910) and he is from guntur working in muncipal office...if you file a case against him, please ping me in this forum...
3rd May 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

I too lost the money... his name is srikanth reddy from guntur, working in GMC(guntur municpal office), if any one file the case, please post in this forum, i want my money back
9th July 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

go to nearest gram sachivalayam, file a complaint in spandana counter, report the issue as cheating case, that he took the money to conduct supplementary exam in University, not like you gave money for clearing arrears. My complaint already reached SI pattabhipuram and not moving further, so everybody please put your effort in reporting to authorities, chatting here gives nothing, multiple complaints will push authorities to solve the issue. Also he is not a GMC employee and not even a reddy. He is a professional fraud.
30th August 2020, 08:51 AM
Guest1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He is fake kojja sivanaryana neyamma ni denga ekkada unnav ra lanjakodaka 12 lakshs dengav 116 subjects vi neyamma ni dega
Hi friend

His name is Srikanth, now he is in USA and his family members are in Hyderabad and their relatives in amalapuram.

Ping me your number 100% I will help u to get it recover
30th August 2020, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
go to nearest gram sachivalayam, file a complaint in spandana counter, report the issue as cheating case, that he took the money to conduct supplementary exam in University, not like you gave money for clearing arrears. My complaint already reached SI pattabhipuram and not moving further, so everybody please put your effort in reporting to authorities, chatting here gives nothing, multiple complaints will push authorities to solve the issue. Also he is not a GMC employee and not even a reddy. He is a professional fraud.
Hi friend

Ping me your number. I will provide you more information. You are right he is not reddy. His name is Srikanth and he is in USA. His family is in Hyderabad and their relatives are in amalapuram.
30th August 2020, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I too lost the money... his name is srikanth reddy from guntur, working in GMC(guntur municpal office), if any one file the case, please post in this forum, i want my money back
Hello ping me your number , his name is Srikanth, present he is in Saudi Arabia. His family is in Hyderabad and their relatives in amalapuram
1st September 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Lanjakodaka dabbulu dengav kada ra nenu madylo mediator la undipoyanu lanja kodaka andarm okati i e lanjakodaku gudha pagaladengali
8th September 2020, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please, ping your mobile number and I will help you little bit in recovering your money
No he is not in saudi arabia, usa, Hyderabad, or amalapuram . As per the preliminary investigation his mother is a prostitut so obviously this bastrd doesn't know who his father is. 'Aah antey Amalapuram' makes sense for his relatives. The police are tracing him through bank records, aadhaar , phone Numbers, pulse survey, volunteer survey, vehicle records. They are going slow, but eventually they will gather his family asset records. Just like Agri gold scam they will seize his assets. But we may get only half of what we lost because of police bribery. When he gets arrested, get ready to buy tickets and gangbang this son of a ditch. Don't post half information through words, put substantial physical effort in reporting to authorities. Peace. [email protected]
13th October 2020, 10:44 AM
sam_ hope

Hello , Please mail me at [email protected] Or leave your number , we will see, what we can do.
I am also same like you , chooddam Ela cheyyalo ?
10th January 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in civil engineering I have 5backlogs sir how many times I can write r13 passed out in 2017
5th July 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog is there any chance to pass the xam by paying money
15th November 2022, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 2004 to 2008 batch I have only 1 back log of Mathematics M-1 subject of 1st year and I%u2019m internal I have 10 Marks and in external I have 22 Marks i need 8 Grace Marks which will come to 40.Is there any chance please let me know sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?