30th October 2010, 07:14 PM
arunnayani

Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

sir i have 9 backlogs in btech.i want to find a parttime job kindly show the right path for me

30th October 2010, 09:21 PM
koli

Default Re: Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

you can search for any job in your locality or nearby where you are comfortable..

or you can also do computer jobs..

try this one..

http://crisot.info/
30th October 2010, 09:31 PM
vikkisaah

Default Re: Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

fristly i want to tell u that there is nothing for fristation so dnt loose ur hope.there is vast part time jobs in telecom sector.so u shuld try there.dear i want to know that where are u from and your email id.mine is [email protected] m also a b.tech stdnt and have backlogs and currently doing a part time job in telecom field
30th October 2010, 09:40 PM
vikkisaah

dear i m also hav backlogs in my b.tech.and currently doing a part time job in telecom field. This field has many part time jobs.so u shuld try there.i want to know ur email id and your belongings. U contact me through email .my id is [email protected]
30th October 2010, 10:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you have nine backlogs so you will be considered as a student who have not completed his graduation. so now you have your highest educational degree is 10+2 level.

if you want to do any part time job you must have to do with 10+2 level education. i think you should first read carefully to clear all the backlog. now if you go for part time job then it will be difficult to clear all the backlog. so do not think about part time job. study with attention and clear all backlogs after that find out a suitable job with graduation degree. surely you will get a good job.

best of luck.
30th October 2010, 10:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you have nine backlogs so you will be considered as a student who have not completed his graduation. so now you have your highest educational degree is 10+2 level.

if you want to do any part time job you must have to do with 10+2 level education. i think you should first read carefully to clear all the backlog. now if you go for part time job then it will be difficult to clear all the backlog. so do not think about part time job. study with attention and clear all backlogs after that find out a suitable job with graduation degree. surely you will get a good job.

best of luck.
30th October 2010, 10:14 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,

I appreciate your feeling about part time jobs while clearing your backlogs.

But friend, you must not forgot about your 9 backlogs which is very difficult to clear in a short time, so i suggest you to kindly prepare for the clear of backlogs.

But as per your own interest you can do part time job also, you can give tuitions to the student up to +2 standard. Or you can do other jobs also as per your interest.

good luck.
30th October 2010, 10:29 PM
babydoll

Hi!
Don't worries about the backlogs because backlogs are natural in the B.Tech.
But just try to clear one by one within certain period of time otherwise you will get the NFT(not fit for technical).
However you can do part time jobs like call center or you can start any small business.
For getting into the call center you need to have good communication skills, and basic knowledge about computer.
You might not get good salaries but you can manage very well.
So thing about it, you must be success............best wishes.
30th October 2010, 10:37 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

since you have done your B.tech and still have 9 backlogs..It will be wise to first clear your backlogs...rather than doing a part time job..

The reason i say this is because...If you do a part time job...then you maynot be able to concentrate on your studies...

So first you clear your back and then it will be wise to do a full time job..
30th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

you can go in the IT sector and make yourself more experienced.If interested in teaching you can teach some students of those subjects in which you have to appear .This will make you well prepared for your exam.There are a no: of omline jobs also available like Data Entry Operator,editing etc.you can also join a call centre.
31st October 2010, 01:14 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

hi,
You can opt for teaching in a nearby school or start a tuition business. This will help you earn a bit and will keep you on the study track.
31st October 2010, 01:23 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definitely you can do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers.

you can do part time data entry jobs and other lot many jobs.

but apart to do the job it will be better to clear the pending papers.

so you have to study well.

all the best..........
31st October 2010, 02:02 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
As per my experiences in this regard,it is not impossible to get a job even with backlogs and that too full-time in the related field,irrespective of the company.I have come across many people with the similar situation.

But it is always good to give more time to your backlog papers so that it can be cleared as soon as possible.

There are many part time jobs available like BPOs,Data entry etc.But i will suggest you not to join at least the BPO instead you can go for some jobs which is related to your branch of Engineering,do not care about the salary,atleast you will gain some experience.

If you think you can give enough time for your remaining papers along with the job,then it is not a bad idea at all.
31st October 2010, 07:41 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

it is very bad that you have 9 back log.

i will request you to concentrate on your study and prepare well for the exam and clear

all the backlogs.and as far as part time job is consern then you can get the part time

job in the different BPO center.different computer organisation.you can get the part

time job in event management.just apporch the company or organisation.
31st October 2010, 06:36 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

There are so many part time jobs available in the market so dont worry about anything try to know where it is available and go for it . And for your b.tech also give proper time so that you can clear your papers and can complete your b.tech.
31st October 2010, 11:19 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunnayani View Post
sir i have 9 backlogs in btech.i want to find a parttime job kindly show the right path for me
dear friend,

though you have not compliting your graduation then your highest qualification is 12th,on the basis of this qualification you can got BPO jobs,Part time retail shop jobs in festival season,You can handle the floor of a telecom company,customer care jobs and also you can give tution to the students below 10th.

Good luck.
1st November 2010, 11:43 AM
visree

Hi
From this I understood that you have to be more concentrated in studies as you are having more back papers otherwise it will be so difficult for you to clear all those papers. So think positive its better to ask parents for money and so that you can put more time in studying. If its not the case try to do some part time job like photostat, or printout business something like connected to your carrier. Hope you understood my words. All the best.
1st November 2010, 09:01 PM

Post Re: Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

Quote:
If you are good in Computer Programming then you need to try to work as a free lancer and Bid for projects regularly.
In my thoughts
If u are doing BTech in IT.........
11th November 2010, 01:59 AM
sanjusabu

Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

You can try for the competitive exams for jobs which needs eligibility of 12th standards like :-
Bank jobs for clarical posts, Gramin panchayet jobs, Railway jobs, primary teacher jobs etc.
Just follow every weekend employment news papers or you can access internet job sites as there are many available freshersworld,monsterjobs etc.
You can also try for the tuition jobs of 12th or 10th standard students or can go for call center jobs.
9th December 2010, 07:32 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

As you have not completed your graduation course so your highest education qualification is 10+2.

So,just try out for the jobs which ask for a minimum of 10+2 like clerks.You can even work up in call centers like HSBC for part time.

But its better that you start focusing in your backlog subjects so that you can clear them all and go for higher studies or go for jobs with graduation level.

all the best
10th December 2010, 08:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you have too many back logs dear

forget about other things like part time jobs

i think you are in too much need of money

you make other ways for that thing for money

you can't do a part time jobs at this stage with these many back logs

so please try to concentrate on your course and clear all of them

after wards you can do jobs for money

whats hurry

so choose correctly you have to do as your parents ambition to see you as an engineer with good percentage

first before money make them happy

which will satisfy you more

all the best

~aditya~
13th December 2010, 06:23 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hey first u should clear ur backlogs first then u can apply for good ssalary
but then there r many part times job in telecom sector , it sector .....u can have a look on them
14th December 2010, 11:50 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?

Quote:
Sorry friend,
No way,you have to clear those papers and after that you can get the degree and job...
Dont upset,try to clear as soon as possible...
18th May 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to part time(distance) for B.tech in Mech please advice which university is good?
9th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

if i have to clear 7 papers to save my year back scene in college...how do i go about it?im not interested in this field at all and thus have very little will to study...please please advise!
=(
27th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i am having 32 backlogs cusat university. Is it possible to go for credit transfer to different university to get btech degree . Help please. Heard prist university gives. Is it of any value
30th June 2011, 12:10 AM
raisahab

hi dear,

Thanks
1st July 2011, 12:59 AM
swastik08

hi dear,

thanks
13th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

dude am also in the same fix! help me guys!
3rd August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

dude don't wry just wrk hard \!!! you can do anything nd everything jus blve in dat !!!
9th August 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default placed in TCS, but got one back in 7 th sem, will TCS allow me in training, please suggest me the way .

Placed in TCS, but got one back in 7 th sem. Will TCS allow me in training, please suggest me the way, i don't want to miss it.
9th August 2011, 09:18 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
presently i would suggest you to conentrate completely on completion of your graduation and if you really interested in part time jobs then i would suggest you entrance-exam.net scholarship scheme
9th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

dear friend first of all i think you are concentrate on your future and your subjects also friend please concentrate on first of all on your subject as well as you can do some MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE job in your locality this job gives you a money as well as time to prepare your self to study.
9th August 2011, 05:07 PM
sg1991

Dear friend, you can do a number of part time jobs like-

* Call center
* typing
* tutions
* marketing
* sms work
* data entry operator
* receptionist
16th August 2011, 01:30 AM
Sehwag6

After clearing your backlogs only you are eligible to do search for jobs.
17th August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

is der ant way to clear the backpapers by money?
29th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hii. i m from 2007-2011 batch.. recently my final result was announced and i've got two pending backlogs now.. i m from ece.. can anybody pls tell me if i can get a job anywhere. my degree % is 70upto 3rd yr.. pls help...
16th October 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am having 15 backlogs in my BE . I have passed out in (2007 to 2011). I want to do a job as a trained through these graduation course completion certificate. Can you plz help me ? Can i get me the jobs in automobile showrooms as a technician. As i am interested very much in auto mechanic. Plz help me and suggest me.
27th February 2012, 12:12 AM
edward1989

you can search for any job in your locality or nearby where you are comfortable..

or you can also do computer jobs..

try this one..
1st July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am sruz. i have completed my B.Tech ECE with 73% and am a 2012 passout. in inter i got 95% and tenth 514/600. can you please advice how can i get jobs.
27th June 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a b.e computer science student and recently completed my last semester but i have 4 backlogs pending.If i take 6 months extra to clear my 4 backlogs then my degree completion will be considered as 4 years degree or 5 years degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?