24th July 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Hi Everyone, I have a different case altogether. I am 2003 - 2007 batch and have 1 backlog in my final year. Even with that i was able to get admission in a good university abroad and finished the master with distinction. Now am back in india and looking for a job but i am finding it difficult to find one in good MNC as i dont have a valid degree in india even though i have Master with distinction in abroad university. I have 32 marks in the pending subject and have applied for grace marks from my college and JNTU has replied stating they can only add 7 grace marks for 2003-2007 batch which makes my marks to 39 but not good enough to pass the subject. i fell short by 1 mark, JNTU adds 8 grace marks if a student has 1 backlog in final year from 2004-2008 batch but unfortunately i was an 2003-2007 batch and was eligible for only 7 grace marks. Can anyone please help me to get out of this and have my degree in India. One mistake of not completing the final year backlog has put my hard earned Masters degree in vain and my career as well.

Could anyone please suggest me on this.

24th July 2015, 10:11 PM
Raj@jntu

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Unfortunately I couldn't finish my B.Tech degree as I have a pending subject (Data Mining and Data Warehouse) in my final year which I couldn't cleared due to some personal circumstances and i was able to get a admission in a good university abroad and completed masters with distinction, now i am in india and finding difficult to get a job as i dont have a valid degree in india.

I got 32 marks in this subject in my last attempt in Feb 2008. According to JNTU rules for 2003 to 2007 batch if a student have one subject pending 7 grace marks can be added in order to obtain a degree and as a request from my college JNTU has granted 7 grace marks which makes total marks to 39. But to pass in this subject and get the degree awarded I need one more mark extra. The JNTU rules also states that for 2004 to 2008 batch and for all batches after that they can add up to 8 grace marks.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

28th February 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

sir what if we have detained in between how does the acedemic rules apply within 8 years of completion ?
does that extend our chances of writing suply

28th February 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir iam 2009-13 batch but i studied 1year extra because of detention in 3-2. i have back logs. in how many years can i clear them.does my detained year count in 8 years of completion.OR it only counts from 4th year completion.Do i have extra year to complete or shall i complete by 2017. ? thank u.

28th February 2016, 09:46 AM
ramchandram123

sir i am r09 student detained in 3-2.i have backlogs.IN HOW MANY YEARS SHALL I COMPLETE B TECH.DOES MY DETAINED YEAR COUNT IN 8YEARS.OR WILL I HAVE AN EXTENDED YEAR TO COMPLETE.I MEAN BY DOES IT INCLUDE OR COUNT AFTER 4TH YEAR. THANK U.

25th April 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any another last chance or any exemption for one subject 2002 rr batch i have got 30 marks 8 grace marks =38 can i get another 2 grace marks passing b.tech 2002 rr batch pl reply sir

25th April 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any another last chance or any exemption for one subject 2002 rr batch i have got 30 marks 8 grace marks =38 can i get another 2 grace marks passing b.tech 2002 rr batch pl reply sir

12th June 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 back logs in b.tech (gbtu). i was student of 2009-2013 batch. now in 2016 im unable to clear . so in 2017 any chance to clear my backlogs ? os their any chance ?

28th August 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am naveena, , I am from r07 batch(2008-2012) , can I have eligibility to write the exam? I have 1 backlog 1st year subject mathematics.

22nd October 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech and at last i have 23 backlogs.. Can i complete it? Already its been a year complete after 4th year.. Is that possible? And im not aware of any subject now my group is E.C.E

2nd November 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a m.tech student of a engineering college affiliated to jntu ananthpur(2012 batch).Now,i have recently cleared all the I&II sem subjects in nov 2016 results.Now,can i submit the project and how it can be,if i am the only one to submit.

21st November 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2012 passed out batch still I have one subject to complete my B tech.Is there any chance to get my B.Tech certificate

13th May 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I am joining 2011-2015 batch(b-tech).sir some family problems to discontinue the 2nd year and readmitted the next year and repeat the 3rd year to discontinued and readmitted the next year. So i am complete in 2011-2017 academic years but so many backlogs are their. Sir chance from how many years are all subjects clear please suggested sir

17th May 2017, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of jntuk with r07 regulation I have not completed my b.tech , Is there any chance to complete my b.tech, is there say yes or not I have only option to die,

18th July 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlogs m3 and m1,I am leaving m3 as choice nd I'm unable to complete my m1,I have 191 credits out of 192 credits.what can I do for this?I have many opportunities in my hand.but I don't have my btech degree because of one credit.

26th November 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm RR Regulation R04 (2004-08) Batch i have only one back long subject in 3 year 2sem in my entire B.Tech.i was tried to ask any last chance to write exam or one subject exemption to complete and to get pass certificate still waiting responce from antu university,anantapur my request letter at present with register,vc,de.
why because I have 00 internal marks so many iam getting 30 and 33 marks in external but there is no internal to complete this subject.
R05,R06,R07,having 3 subjects exemption and also still having one or two subjects exemption scheme and what about that previous Batches.
I kindly request to dear all Directors of jntu anantapur try to understand our position how to get solutions for our problems.
Try to give one or two subjects exemption scheme to complete our RR R04 Batch and also give us pass class certificates.

1st February 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to find students list or hall ticket numbers with name of JNTU Hyderabad (2005 batch i.e joined B.Tech in 2005 and passed out in 2009) of ramappa engineering college (this college is providing such details). please say.

23rd February 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 paper back in b-tech -rtu (1sem-1 paper , 5th semester -3 paper and six semester 02 paper ) and want to clear the all backlog in this year on any cost because this year is my final year, so please help any one, my mobile no. 7766915546

26th March 2018, 07:58 AM
Majedkhan

Hi, please please please help me someone.
I am from 2004 RR batch with only 1 backlog in 1st Sem. As i jst had 2 internal marks I couldn't get passing marks in all 4 attempts.
Since batches from 2005 onwards have upto 3subjects exemption rule, can students like me from R04 batch get our degrees with atleast 1 subject exemption???
Or is there any chance of re-examination now??
Or is there any other way to get my degree??
My career is at stake. Plz help me

Email:[email protected]

31st March 2018, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am 09-14 batch student from a affiliated college, and i have a backlog in 4-1 semester, as i was detained in course for a year and completed course.please lemme know if i am eligible to write exam in the year 2018 to have a degree certificate.??

16th April 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am joining 2011-pass out year 2015, present 3 backlogs how many chances. With years

29th April 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE civil engineering in Andhra University recently I have failed in two subjects in 3-1 I have no idea how to get distinction in Andhra University some of my friends are saying that if I passes after supply I don't get distinction is it true or not

27th June 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir! myself srinivas I had joined btech in 2011 and I have backlogs due to some health issues I couldn't able to attend even regular exams and now I'm perfectly alright so I want to complete my graduation. Can you guide me how to complete my graduation. Still how much time or how many attempts are there to complete it. Thank you.

29th August 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Any chance to complete my btech I'm joined 2010 I'm completed I do have any chances please suggest Me I can't able to M1 and ED

30th August 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to complete btech backlogs I'm 2014 passed out can you please suggest me

6th September 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am a 2000-2004 btech student and have one backlog, any chance to clear my exam now ?

15th October 2018, 04:35 PM
sivannarayana.jntuk

Hello friends i am sivannarayana R10 regulation
I had an issue about 7 backlogs in my btech.

22nd November 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am relive in b. Tech 2018 and still I have backlogs how many years complete my backlogs r13 regulation

13th January 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have joined mtech course in 2015(R13),
I have backlogs in my 1st sem, I didn't pay exam fee for january 2019 supply exams.will I have any chances to write exams and to complete the course.

1st March 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I passed out in the year 2017 but I have back logs after clearance. How to apply for my certificates provisional and original certificate

3rd June 2019, 08:44 AM
sivannarayana.jntuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 5 backlogs in my graduation from jntuk any own help me how to pass these subs

Call me to that number

26th June 2019, 06:28 PM
xpu60284

My m3 and em have backlogs please contact me on 7981696650

12th July 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Do we have an opportunity to leave a subject even after finishing B. Tech? Do we get our certificates back or not?

5th September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Any chance complete backlogs in 2009-2013 batch

22nd September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to compatlete and my backlogs of my B.Tech MECHANICAL ENGG. 6 SUBJICTS R-10 regulation compatlete 8years

23rd October 2019, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlog M1 2004 and i belongs to 2004 - 2008 RR batch can i have any chance to attempt to write that exam and get my certificates please can you give any suggestion.

23rd October 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivannarayana.jntuk View Post
Hello friends i am sivannarayana R10 regulation
I had an issue about 7 backlogs in my btech.
I seen one add in this site who was working in JNTU.
Now i am passed out and i am going to reference that sir name is reddy.
If you want help call him and say reference my name
Jntu sir 9177093910
Hi sivannarayana,

Can let me know your number, i want to speak with you

5th November 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi sivannarayana,

He is frod lanja kodaka enthamandini mosam chesthav

5th November 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi sivannarayana,

He is fake kojja sivanaryana neyamma ni denga ekkada unnav ra lanjakodaka 12 lakshs dengav 116 subjects vi neyamma ni dega

15th November 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Quote:
He is fake kojja sivanaryana neyamma ni denga ekkada unnav ra lanjakodaka 12 lakshs dengav 116 subjects vi neyamma ni dega
Please, ping your mobile number and I will help you little bit in recovering your money

16th November 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi..Let me know your number, i can help you in finding that guy, i too paid money

17th November 2019, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Jntuk 9177093910 He is a fraud , he doesn't even know proper English. He extort money and then subsides later. He is from Guntur.

18th November 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please, ping your mobile number and I will help you little bit in recovering your money
I too lost money to him, whom to contact and how to proceed further?

21st November 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Help me find that fraud and recover my money. Contact me through my email [email protected]

21st November 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I too lost money to him, whom to contact and how to proceed further?
Ping your number in the forum I will call you and give the details and I too given the money, but I can't go that much that's why

6th December 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Ping your number in the forum I will call you and give the details and I too given the money, but I can't go that much that's why

I have 1st RR EDC uncleared out of 2003-07 batch.Any other ay we can be helped other than this?My number is 9866233834

6th January 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi..Let me know your number, i can help you in finding that guy, i too paid money
Hi Bro..My number is 9866233834...I have also paid him money please let me know how to find him.His number is now not reaching nor is he replyng in whatsapp...any alternate number?

23rd January 2020, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
9866233834...he took money from me now his number is not reachable please help

3rd February 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is anybody from Guntur ready to file a police case against him?

14th February 2020, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is anybody from Guntur ready to file a police case against him?
I am from hyderabad, I tooo paid money to him i got his details in vijayawada
Number switch off
What am i do.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?