11th March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?

Sir, I have completed my diploma in civil engineering last year. And I want to do B.tech in this stream by distance learning. So in which college I should apply.Please tell me sir m very confused about it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  2. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  3. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  5. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  6. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  10. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  11. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  15. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges? -- [New]
  16. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  17. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  18. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
31st March 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?

I want to know about Indian Institution of engineers (IIE), Delhi. Can any body tell about Btech course is approved in IIE ?
31st March 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can any body guide me, I want to complete Btech in Indian Institution of Engineers (IIE), Delhi. Its approved for Govt. Job?
27th December 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that Birsa Institute of Technical Education Ramgarh,Jharkhand is able to give distance course BE/B-Tech in Electrical Engineering and what is establishment year of this institute.

pramod kumar
[email protected]
30th August 2018, 05:10 PM
Shovan Dev Mondal

Default Re: Singhania University of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?

After obtaining prior permission from my office vide letter No. 3302E/Personal file (SDM)/97, dated. 28.11. 2002 from Dy. Director General (P) of Geological Survey of India, Central Head Quarter, olkata 700 016, under Ministry of Mines. I was admitted IGNOU in the July 2003 for BTCM Course but I could not completed all the papers of BTCM courses during the tenure in that time. Now I am Intend to admit myself of B. Tech Civil Engineering courses through SINGHANIA UNIVERSITY Distance Education.
Therefore I request to you kindly confirm whether B. Tech Civil Engineering on Distance Education is valid or not as per the judgement of Apex court on 22.01.2018. Sir, kindly send reply in this concern on my mail Id [email protected] for which I shall ever remain obliged
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?