10th April 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

sir, im Raviteja studying b.tech final year (mech).I ve a zeal to see myself in police uniform in good cadre...im ready to face any kind of difficulties to achieve my goal.so please let me know the fee structure of groups and when the new batches commences.......hope you will reply me sir....thanking you. contact:8125730173([email protected]) .
12th April 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

Respected sir, .this is praveen.i am intrested in group 2.can u send the deta ils of new batch classes and fair .my no.8096233464.andmy gmail [email protected]
17th April 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can any body give the details of group 1 coaching in rc reddy institute ?please send the information to "[email protected]"
17th April 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hai sir.im doing btech final year ..i want 2 take coaching in r.c reddy ...please give me the fee details..and when be the class going 2 start
19th April 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Iam venkataramana ,i will complete my Btech (ECE) by this yr 2013, am going to join in ur IAS academy
so that iwant to know the details regarding, fee structure,starting of new batch,duration of the batch,
whether the coaching is for both prelims mains..........??
my mob no is : 72077777485
Email: [email protected]
20th April 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir please send the fees details of group-2. when the new batch starts please send the details my email id:[email protected]
20th April 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir send me fees details for group-2 when the new batch startstelugu medium)? email id:[email protected]
22nd April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am vikramsena reddy completed my engineering from geetanjali institute ,i want to build my career in civils please help me out regarding fee structure,residency,announce ment of classes.my email id is [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 09:31 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
this is Nageswararao.Gunda, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for grou 2. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected],phone:9492344181, thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
Nageswararao gunda

Hi nageswar Rao

RC Reddy IAS Study Circle
I am giving you the contact details and Mail address .Please contact them.You will get more details

R.C.Reddy I.A.S.Study Circle
#214 Amrutha Ville,
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda
Hyderabad - 500082
Ph: +91-40 30625599
+91-40 30785599
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
23rd April 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Gud evng sir,iam surya prabha . i complete my B.SC(BZC) , i want to join in ur coaching centre for Group 1. plz mail me fee details and timing details. plz send me as soon as possible. Thank u sir..... my mail id was: [email protected]
23rd April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Gud evng sir, iam surya prabha. i complete my B.SC(BZC), i want to join in ur coaching centre for Group 1. plz mail me about fee details and timing details as soon as possible.
thank u sir..... My mail id was: [email protected]
24th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

group 2 fees structure and available online coaching and fee structure
25th April 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
This is ravi teja from tirupati. I completed my b-tech(eee) and would like to join for group1 and group 2coaching.
So please send me the schedule and the fee details with and without accomodation facilities. My email is [email protected]
25th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have completed my graduation (B.com) and now i want write Groups 1 & 2 so that reason i want to join in your institution.
Could you please provide details of fee structure,hostel facilities for the same, and also when will be started coaching for the same to [email protected]

Thank you

Regards,
chandu
25th April 2013, 04:19 PM
chandu.sekhar453

respected sir
I am chandu i want to join in your institute for groups. so i have to know fee structure,hostel facilities, when will start new batch, and other details also tell me groups details.
My E-mailID ID: [email protected]
thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
chanddu
26th April 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.tech in computer sciences.i want to take IAS coaching in r.c reddy coaching centre.how much is the fee structure for 1 year..please let me know sir..my email [email protected]
29th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i sreenivas i completed btech i intrested to join in your institution for coaching of group2 exams ,so pls send me fee details to my email id:[email protected]
cantact num;9848024926
1st May 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed my b.tech by 2013 i want to join in ur institution for group 1 coaching so i want to know about the fee structure
maii; [email protected]
3rd May 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

gd mrng sir my name is sureshkumar.m sir ne group2 coching tesukovali but naku english radu and nenu epudu (BA)2year chaduvu tunnanu fee entha plz chepandi sir msg email ku papandi [email protected] ku msg cheyndi plz plz sir thank you sir
6th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee particulars about civils coaching and group-1... reply to [email protected]
6th May 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i want fee particulars about IAS coaching and group-1... reply 2 [email protected]
8th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my third b.tech(eee). i want to utilise these 2 months holidays. so i wants to join in your institute. please send me fee details for this 2 months
9th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i want fee structure for group-2,this is mymail id:[email protected]
10th May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i need to no all the details about fee, time table etc to join in rc reddy coaching centre to get succeed in civils.plz send those details to my mail.thank you.
15th May 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i completed btech in may.am i eligible to groups now?and send fee structure for group1&2 to my mail [email protected] you sir
20th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir iAm Preparing For Group Exams From 5years
so pls send details of material cost for group 2 3 papers
21st May 2013, 07:48 PM
krishnaveni.pallapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by srujan000 View Post
fee structure for group1 and 2 in rc reddy institute
fee structure for group 1 and group 2 in rc reddy study circl for iase
and when u will start the classes please can you tell me the complete information about group 2
22nd May 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure and new batch timings of group 2 in rc reddy please send me the details?
23rd May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am ravi i want to take group1, 2 coaching in r.c reddy coaching centre.how much is the fee structure sir. my mail id [email protected]
28th May 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi..sir i am venkat i have completd b tech ..i want to know the fee details in telugu medium nd all materials for g-1 n g-2 ..plz send me the details immediatly to my [email protected] thank you sir..
28th May 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hai..sir i am venkat ..i completed btech i am interested to write g1 n g2 exams..can u tell me the fee details in telugu medium send me through mail plz [email protected] ..i want to join on nxt mnth send me details immediatly ..
2nd June 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Respectd sir...
i anjali,cmpleted my b-pharmacy which are the government job exams for bpharm students? Nd what kind of preparation is needed?
my email id is [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please send group 1 coaching fee details?.......when the batch starts?........email id:[email protected] no:8790170270
3rd June 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please send group 1 coaching fee details?.......when the batch starts?........email id:[email protected] no:8790170270
4th June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

when will start new batch for group 2
5th June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to prepare for groups exams please tell me the coaching details at rc reddy coaching center
7th June 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,This is Suvarna completed my Graduation I want to know the Group2 fee Particulars in RC Reddy, Plz send me the details with new upcoming batches,My mail id:[email protected]
15th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

good morning ,
Hai sir my name is G.sai kumar i complete degree bcom computers .I want the fee detail about the ips for prilims .please give me the details sir.Iwant to join in you institute.please send me details sir.
Thank you sir,
16th June 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening Sir,
I'm Jagadeesh. I'm Intrested In Group-2 Coaching. May I Know About Fee Detail And Duration Of Course,
Then When Will Be Classes Starts.........
Please Send Details To My E-Mail Id:- [email protected].
19th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir send me fee details for group 1&2 ... when the new batch starts?....please send details my email id:[email protected] and my mobile number is 9652519326
21st June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sisir could you tell me when you are starting a new batch for group 2 and also tell me fee details .reply me on my mail id:
[email protected]
21st June 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sisir could you tell me when you are starting a new batch for group 2 and also tell me fee details .reply me on my mail id:
[email protected]
21st June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
this is Swapna from warangal. i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for grou 2. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:swapnasangineni,cantact no 9959170779. thanking you sir.
yours faithfully
S.Swapna

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-group-1-group-2-coaching-r-c-reddy-study-circle-ias-833518.html#ixzz2WpYSFuwX
22nd June 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am swathi i have completed my b.tech,want to join institution for groups coaching may i know details when is a next batch is going to start.here is my mail id:[email protected]
23rd June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for group2 in RC Reddy institute and how many days will they give coaching.
25th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

good ofternoon sir my name is j.anitha i completed m.b.a i want to join in your institut group 2 coaching send me your fee details, timings and when the new batch started and address of your institut to send me my email id ( anju.eluka@gmail. com)
28th June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

when group2 new batch will start?
2nd July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
my name is jagadeesh, i'm intresting to take group-2 coaching. send me the fee details and duration of course, when the batch start. pls send to my mailID:[email protected]
3rd July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am srinivas reddy i have completed degree.plz send me fees details of the group 2 &when the batches are started.
email id:[email protected]
16th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2013 passedout graduate. Do i have a chance to join the institute now i.e., in this months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?