6th September 2014, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

hi sir this is nagaraju naik..icompleted my mca..please tell me group 2 fee details in ur institute..its urgent...cell no:8179728796
8th September 2014, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

I am Prashath gounalli from Bangalore. I want to join R C Reddy coaching class for UPSC 2015 exams. Please provide fee structure of the institute along with regular batch start date for classes.
My mail Id
15th September 2014, 03:04 PM

Sir please send me the Group-2, fees details and when will the batch starts? My Email id is [email protected]. Thank you sir.
18th September 2014, 01:59 PM

im working as postal assistant . I want to prepare for group 1 from home, without coaching.please give suggestions and books for english medium
email id :[email protected]
22nd September 2014, 08:53 AM

Hai,Sir this is Kesavulu i m completed my b.tech(EEE),I wana knw fee details for Group-1&Group-2,send me details to my mail id:[email protected]
10th October 2014, 01:28 PM

I completed B.sc(comp) with 60% marks.I want to join group2 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
14th October 2014, 09:28 AM

I am working in Private company,I Have completed M.Pharmacy & I want to Prepare for Sub-Inspector .Please give me the Fee Structure ,Course Timings & how should I Approach in R.C Reddy Institute
15th October 2014, 06:04 PM

I want to jion in your institution for group2 and also want to know is your materials available for group2 paper wise in english mediam plz send me details to

19th October 2014, 12:01 PM

Respeted sir,

Im saranya.completed ded nd ba.i interested to prepare group 1 nd 2 so please tell me about fee dtails and when wil start the new batch
19th October 2014, 12:11 PM

RESPECTED SIR,

IM SARANYA,COMPLETED D.ed and BA.I INTERSTED IN GROUP 1 AND 2..SO PLEASE SEND

DETAIS LIKE FEE AND WHEN WILL START THE NEW BATCH

MAIL ID:[email protected]
20th October 2014, 02:56 PM

My name is Sarath chandra. I am studying degree B.Com computers 1st year. I want to group 1 and group 2 in your institute.
So please send details of fee , timings , when the new batches will start , full details of that course . Sir , please send me the full details sir.
my email ID -- [email protected] . Send the full details to this mail id sir.
21st October 2014, 10:33 AM

sir,may I know the fee structure for group1 and group2. I completed Bsc(bt.z.c) My email i.d is [email protected],kindly send me the details
25th October 2014, 04:02 PM
chandramohanganji

Default Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

Dear Sir
this is chandramohan.G, i want to join in your institute to coaching for group-2 so i have to know fee structure & when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected], phone:9985571316,
thanking you sir.

yours faithfully,
G.chandramohan
30th October 2014, 09:00 PM

Good Evening Sir My Name is G. Himani. i want to take coaching for Civils at your coaching centre. so i want to know the details. when the batch is going to starts and how much fees for the civils. plz send me email to [email protected] or message me to 9394151555. urgent.
4th November 2014, 01:24 PM

I completed B.C.A with 86% marks.I want to join group4 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
6th November 2014, 08:52 PM

RESPECTED SIR
This is Ganesh I have to join group2 coughing in Rc reddy study circle please u can send me fees and batch and other details
Email Id:[email protected]
Ph no; -9989112004
15th November 2014, 02:33 PM

hai sir,my name is jagadeesh, i am studying B.Tech , i want fee particulars of about group1, and group 2. my mail id [email protected]
19th November 2014, 02:46 PM

Hi i need info about Group2 details, fee structure
email : [email protected]
27th November 2014, 09:42 PM

Hai sir my name is Y.paramesh I am completed b.com computer application in 76% tell me sir new batch of group2
29th November 2014, 11:39 AM

good morning sir i am swathi i want to take group 1 coaching so i want to know fee structure and new batches starting date for English medium students
1st December 2014, 03:49 PM

hi sir i am jyothi.iam completed msc (botany) ihave to join group2 coching in rc reddy plese send me fee details new bach starting date for telugu medium plz send details [email protected]
3rd December 2014, 06:50 PM

Sir, I want to join in u r coaching center for RRB , plss send me fee details and new batch date,
5th December 2014, 07:43 PM

Sir please inform me the fee structure and timings of batches for group 2 my email id narmada [email protected]
20th December 2014, 06:06 PM

Respected sir
This is Anil kumar.Sir i would like. to know the fees structure for group1&2for telugu medium.pleasea inform to me sir.
[email protected],9666229429
Thanking you sir.
7th January 2015, 10:33 AM

hello sir could u please tell when will be the next batches 2015 starts for group-1 my email id [email protected]
10th January 2015, 10:46 AM

hai sir my name is venkataramana i completed my b.com computer application.i want fee particular of about group1 and group2.my email id is :avulla [email protected]
28th January 2015, 09:43 AM

sir,i am yoganath from ananrapur.i want to join for groups coaching.so for that I want to know new batches starting from.are they going to start in tirupati.please give me reply,sir.
my mail id:[email protected]
10th February 2015, 02:43 PM

This is Sravanthi, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for group 2. So i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected], thanking you sir.
11th February 2015, 02:37 PM

sir, please inform me fee structure and timings of new batches for Group-2 my email id is [email protected] & mobile no:9849711618
18th February 2015, 04:31 PM

Sir I am upender I want to join group 2 so when will started batch and how much fee structure and timings send one message 9550930636 and mail I'd [email protected]
19th February 2015, 10:40 PM

Sir i want to join in ur institute pls say when would be new batches going to start? And what are the timings? My contact number 8500830026 email [email protected] please reply
25th February 2015, 04:00 PM

please share information of fee structure of group 2 in rc reddy any one
27th February 2015, 03:15 PM

i would like to know u r coaching take the fee.
please send me sms to this number:7093554273
as well as send me what is the timings.

thanking u sir,
yours faithfully
k.veerabhadram
9th March 2015, 05:18 PM

good afternoon sir

I want to know fee structure for group 2 and when the new batch is going to start for English medium plz you can send mail to [email protected]
11th March 2015, 03:11 PM

Which is the best coaching institute for group 1 and group 2 for tspsc?
17th March 2015, 11:29 AM

HI sir i wanna join in ur groups coaching centre sooo plzz sent mee ur details to my email [email protected] thank you sir .......
28th March 2015, 03:42 PM
mxsiva4u

The fee structure for RC Reddy Study Circle for IAS:

For Group 1 exam : Rs. 16,300.
For Group 1 exam : Rs. 14,300.

Contact Address : R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS:-

R.C. Reddy I.A.S. Study Circle,
Ashok Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana
Land Mark : Opp. Sub register Office
Phone No : 040 - 27612673
16th April 2015, 10:23 PM

Respected sir
This is ABDUL RAHIMAN.SHAIK, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for grou 2. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected],phone:9666426769, thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
Abdul Rahiman. Shaik
19th April 2015, 01:07 PM

I want to take a group 2 coaching what should I do what is the fee structure and when the new batch will be start
20th April 2015, 05:37 PM

Hai sir/ madam,
I would like to join in your institution for that i wanna know fees structure and hostel details.
so,it will be gratefull if u can provide the details of civils and groups to the below mentioned mail id.
Email id: [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
21st April 2015, 10:57 AM

l want to know fee structure about group 2 coaching. please sent me details to my email
sekhar.mech1@gmail. com
21st April 2015, 10:59 AM

l want to know fee structure about group 2 coaching. please sent me details to my email
sekhar.mech1@gmail. com
1st May 2015, 06:53 PM

Hai sir,my name is mounika.I want fee details and when will be the new batch start.
email id:[email protected]
2nd May 2015, 12:52 PM

sir,iam completed my msc in central university,i want to join in your coaching center for group 1,so can u pls send me when new batches start after may 2015.pls send me fee details also my email: [email protected]
4th May 2015, 11:28 AM

sir ..I am Gowthami .I want to join in ur institute for group 2 coaching .so,please send me group 2 details & fee structure and also send me when the new batches are started for group 2.
email id:[email protected]
thanking you sir
7th May 2015, 08:16 AM

Sir, im revathi i want to join coaching for group 2. When wil u strat new batch. My email id- [email protected].
15th May 2015, 11:22 AM

Good morning sir.my name is vinodh ..sir i have completed degree(b.sc)..i join ur study circle for groups in telugu medium.so please send fees details and accomidation.
17th May 2015, 10:40 AM

Hi sir
I was complited my Degree with 85% now I want join for group-1 coaching. So way is it fee structure plz send to me. [email protected]
24th May 2015, 06:11 PM

Hai sir iam rambabu i was completed my graduation i want to join ur inst so plz fee structer of IAS long term coaching and also group1and group2 my mail id is:[email protected]
28th May 2015, 06:43 PM

Sir, i had completed my graduation in B.Com(computer applications) in 2015. I want to have IAS coaching in RC Reddy Institute. My age is 20 years. I came to know that eligibility is 21 years. I want to utilize this time for thorough preparation. I want to know the fee structure for IAS coaching in RC Reddy Study Circle, Hyderabad.

my mail id :- [email protected]

please reply