6th September 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

hi sir this is nagaraju naik..icompleted my mca..please tell me group 2 fee details in ur institute..its urgent...cell no:8179728796
8th September 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

Hi,
I am Prashath gounalli from Bangalore. I want to join R C Reddy coaching class for UPSC 2015 exams. Please provide fee structure of the institute along with regular batch start date for classes.
My mail Id
[email protected]
15th September 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the Group-2, fees details and when will the batch starts? My Email id is [email protected]. Thank you sir.
18th September 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

im working as postal assistant . I want to prepare for group 1 from home, without coaching.please give suggestions and books for english medium
email id :[email protected]
22nd September 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Hai,Sir this is Kesavulu i m completed my b.tech(EEE),I wana knw fee details for Group-1&Group-2,send me details to my mail id:[email protected]
10th October 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I completed B.sc(comp) with 60% marks.I want to join group2 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
14th October 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am working in Private company,I Have completed M.Pharmacy & I want to Prepare for Sub-Inspector .Please give me the Fee Structure ,Course Timings & how should I Approach in R.C Reddy Institute
15th October 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to jion in your institution for group2 and also want to know is your materials available for group2 paper wise in english mediam plz send me details to

[email protected]
19th October 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir,

Im saranya.completed ded nd ba.i interested to prepare group 1 nd 2 so please tell me about fee dtails and when wil start the new batch
19th October 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

IM SARANYA,COMPLETED D.ed and BA.I INTERSTED IN GROUP 1 AND 2..SO PLEASE SEND

DETAIS LIKE FEE AND WHEN WILL START THE NEW BATCH

MAIL ID:[email protected]
20th October 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is Sarath chandra. I am studying degree B.Com computers 1st year. I want to group 1 and group 2 in your institute.
So please send details of fee , timings , when the new batches will start , full details of that course . Sir , please send me the full details sir.
my email ID -- [email protected] . Send the full details to this mail id sir.
21st October 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,may I know the fee structure for group1 and group2. I completed Bsc(bt.z.c) My email i.d is [email protected],kindly send me the details
25th October 2014, 04:02 PM
chandramohanganji

Default Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

Dear Sir
this is chandramohan.G, i want to join in your institute to coaching for group-2 so i have to know fee structure & when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected], phone:9985571316,
thanking you sir.

yours faithfully,
G.chandramohan
30th October 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening Sir My Name is G. Himani. i want to take coaching for Civils at your coaching centre. so i want to know the details. when the batch is going to starts and how much fees for the civils. plz send me email to [email protected] or message me to 9394151555. urgent.
4th November 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.C.A with 86% marks.I want to join group4 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
6th November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR
This is Ganesh I have to join group2 coughing in Rc reddy study circle please u can send me fees and batch and other details
Email Id:[email protected]
Ph no; -9989112004
15th November 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,my name is jagadeesh, i am studying B.Tech , i want fee particulars of about group1, and group 2. my mail id [email protected]
19th November 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi i need info about Group2 details, fee structure
email : [email protected]
27th November 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is Y.paramesh I am completed b.com computer application in 76% tell me sir new batch of group2
29th November 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir i am swathi i want to take group 1 coaching so i want to know fee structure and new batches starting date for English medium students
1st December 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am jyothi.iam completed msc (botany) ihave to join group2 coching in rc reddy plese send me fee details new bach starting date for telugu medium plz send details [email protected]
3rd December 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join in u r coaching center for RRB , plss send me fee details and new batch date,
[email protected]
5th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please inform me the fee structure and timings of batches for group 2 my email id narmada [email protected]
20th December 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
This is Anil kumar.Sir i would like. to know the fees structure for group1&2for telugu medium.pleasea inform to me sir.
[email protected],9666229429
Thanking you sir.
7th January 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir could u please tell when will be the next batches 2015 starts for group-1 my email id [email protected]
10th January 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is venkataramana i completed my b.com computer application.i want fee particular of about group1 and group2.my email id is :avulla [email protected]
28th January 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am yoganath from ananrapur.i want to join for groups coaching.so for that I want to know new batches starting from.are they going to start in tirupati.please give me reply,sir.
my mail id:[email protected]
10th February 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

This is Sravanthi, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for group 2. So i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected], thanking you sir.
11th February 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, please inform me fee structure and timings of new batches for Group-2 my email id is [email protected] & mobile no:9849711618
18th February 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am upender I want to join group 2 so when will started batch and how much fee structure and timings send one message 9550930636 and mail I'd [email protected]
19th February 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join in ur institute pls say when would be new batches going to start? And what are the timings? My contact number 8500830026 email [email protected] please reply
25th February 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

please share information of fee structure of group 2 in rc reddy any one
27th February 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know u r coaching take the fee.
please send me sms to this number:7093554273
as well as send me what is the timings.

thanking u sir,
yours faithfully
k.veerabhadram
9th March 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir

I want to know fee structure for group 2 and when the new batch is going to start for English medium plz you can send mail to [email protected]
11th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute for group 1 and group 2 for tspsc?
17th March 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

HI sir i wanna join in ur groups coaching centre sooo plzz sent mee ur details to my email [email protected] thank you sir .......
28th March 2015, 03:42 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for RC Reddy Study Circle for IAS:

For Group 1 exam : Rs. 16,300.
For Group 1 exam : Rs. 14,300.

Contact Address : R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS:-

R.C. Reddy I.A.S. Study Circle,
Ashok Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana
Land Mark : Opp. Sub register Office
Phone No : 040 - 27612673
16th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
This is ABDUL RAHIMAN.SHAIK, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for grou 2. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected],phone:9666426769, thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
Abdul Rahiman. Shaik
19th April 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to take a group 2 coaching what should I do what is the fee structure and when the new batch will be start
20th April 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/ madam,
I would like to join in your institution for that i wanna know fees structure and hostel details.
so,it will be gratefull if u can provide the details of civils and groups to the below mentioned mail id.
Email id: [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
21st April 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

l want to know fee structure about group 2 coaching. please sent me details to my email
sekhar.mech1@gmail. com
21st April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

l want to know fee structure about group 2 coaching. please sent me details to my email
sekhar.mech1@gmail. com
1st May 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,my name is mounika.I want fee details and when will be the new batch start.
email id:[email protected]
2nd May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam completed my msc in central university,i want to join in your coaching center for group 1,so can u pls send me when new batches start after may 2015.pls send me fee details also my email: [email protected]
4th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir ..I am Gowthami .I want to join in ur institute for group 2 coaching .so,please send me group 2 details & fee structure and also send me when the new batches are started for group 2.
email id:[email protected]
thanking you sir
7th May 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, im revathi i want to join coaching for group 2. When wil u strat new batch. My email id- [email protected].
15th May 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir.my name is vinodh ..sir i have completed degree(b.sc)..i join ur study circle for groups in telugu medium.so please send fees details and accomidation.
[email protected]
17th May 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I was complited my Degree with 85% now I want join for group-1 coaching. So way is it fee structure plz send to me. [email protected]
24th May 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam rambabu i was completed my graduation i want to join ur inst so plz fee structer of IAS long term coaching and also group1and group2 my mail id is:[email protected]
28th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i had completed my graduation in B.Com(computer applications) in 2015. I want to have IAS coaching in RC Reddy Institute. My age is 20 years. I came to know that eligibility is 21 years. I want to utilize this time for thorough preparation. I want to know the fee structure for IAS coaching in RC Reddy Study Circle, Hyderabad.

my mail id :- [email protected]

please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?