5th January 2015, 11:59 AM
sandeepa3242

Default Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

HELLO
We are running an institute SKY LIFE AVIATIONS for air hostess training and air port ground stafHello Mam,
i have gone through your queries.you have to join an aviation institute for the training and knowledge of this profession. it is a very safe n secure profession . you get the conveyance facility from home to the airport both picking and dropping.you get a very attractive salary in this job.there is a lots of demand for the cabin crew in this sector. we have an aviation and hospitality institue for training you n giving job assistance in this field . its in jaipur contact number.0141-5103242,
f training kindly join the institute ,we give 100%job assistance after the course
5th January 2015, 12:00 PM
sandeepa3242

Default Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Maam,
I'm19 years old. My hight is 5.5 feet. My S.S.C GPA-4.14 & H.S.C GPA-4.75 from science group. I obtained 85 up marks in English both off exam. I can talk in english.
Can i apply for a job as an airhostess?
Hello Mam,
i have gone through your queries.you have to join an aviation institute for the training and knowledge of this profession. it is a very safe n secure profession . you get the conveyance facility from home to the airport both picking and dropping.you get a very attractive salary in this job.there is a lots of demand for the cabin crew in this sector. we have an aviation and hospitality institue for training you n giving job assistance in this field . its in jaipur contact number.0141-5103242,
28th January 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

My nme is reetu n im pass 12th n now im bca frst y n im good loking n my compairesion is fair n my hight is 5'4 N my age is seventeen so how can airhostace
28th January 2015, 02:11 PM
sandeepa3242

Hello Mam,
28th January 2015, 02:25 PM
sangita27

Hello Mam,
28th January 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hui, am manpreet, nd i become a airhosstes and I completed my 2 with commerce group. You tell me how. Can I become air hostess pls tell me . its my dream
24th February 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

M 12th passd my age is 20 my self rashmi singh..n my height is 5'4 my colour is fair i cn speak english well..n wanna air hostesa wht should i hv to do?frm whr i get frm which typ of ques. Cms i desire to bcom airhostess..
pls can u suggest me n solv. My prblm
9th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, m height is 5.8 approx n clear vision n complexion.. N I wanna become airhostess . so can I n how?
31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey i want to became a air hostess its not only my dream but my pession i m in 11th my %10th is good nd i m frm medical side so what Can i do
26th July 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello
i am diksha singh
I want to became air hostess an i m 12 passed with 71.4 % so pls tell me tht inter degree only sufficient or hotel management nd graduation are also imp fr tis profession
19th October 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hiii..mam I m maryam from Pakistan my age is 19 I want to become air hostiss plz tell me do now for this job
20th November 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to became an air hostess . my fav sub is eng my standard in 9 . which sub need to strong more than more? Which cource need to became air hostess
7th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiii......
I'm Ayushi.I want to become an air hostess as its my thoughtful dream ever.I have passed my 10th and got 72%,and have a fair colour,height 157cms,exact eye vision.Can i apply for this job?? plz tell me..
7th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii.....
I'm Ayushi.I want to become an air hostess as its my thoughtful dream ever.I have passed my 10th and got 72%,have a fair colour,height 157cms,exact eye vision.Can i apply for this job? Plz ans. me
9th December 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to become air hostess ? And I m 12th pass out with a good percentage 79%.Noe I m pursuing for BBA 2nd year ..
Please tel me the procedure to become a air hostess ?
14th May 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is lakshman.i want to becom an airhostess.i just passed 12.height 5.10. weight 53. But i know only telugu language.i dont know english and hindhi much.just i speak butler english.so...can i apply for this job? Pleas answer me
15th May 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i'm shweta from nanded.iwant to become an air hostess but i am not 12th based insted of it i complited polytechnic.so what can i do for fullfill the requarment of air hostes training? i am eligble for all other requiarments.
Yes definitely you can become an air hostess even after finishing your polythechnic you have to do just 1 thing that you have to pursue a diploma of 1 year only from a reputed institution or university which guarantees you for placement in aviation, Frankfinn and Lovely Professional University are the best option for that.
18th May 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i become an air hostess just after completing my 12th
M Nafisa.. And I had completed 12th with a good percentage of 75 .. My dream to become an air hostess. Can I apply for airhostess after my 12th . I am fair with height 5.4 and well known english
25th May 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam/sir...
I have passed class 12th & my % is 79% from science side.
Now i am student of diploma from computer science & engineering.
I want to become air hostess but how can i gain knowledge from this field & what can i do to reach for this field?
2nd September 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

And i wanted to know like after 12th in which way i must go in .. means after completing 12th i must do hotel management and then what ? And in which hotel management should i go for and moreover i would like to do in this hotel management what all we will be doing and what will be the duration for and so that i could become a future airhostess!
So, kindly let me know everything clearly i am so confused browsing in the internet..
Just waiting for your reply
1st April 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am harsha from Bijapur and I have completed my degree for next coming 2 months and I need complete information of air hostess and my PUC percentage is 66% help me out by giving information ...
5th September 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am sumana Sarkar. I am 12th pass and now I am student of B.A.my subjects is bengali honours I am 19 yes old. I want to know that when I feel the from air hostess..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?