28th February 2013, 10:21 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and percentage required for UPSC CDS exam?

Dear Friend,

The Union Public Service Commission Conducts the Combined Defense Services Exams two times in a year.

Through the CDS Examination , the candidates who want to join Indian Defense can fulfill their dream through joining any of the following wings :

1) Indian Militant Academy

2) Officers Training Academy

3) Indian Air Force

4) Naval Academy

There is no any percentage required in graduation for CDS Examination as the educational qualification required is just graduation from any recognized college/university.

Now the Age Limit For CDS Exam is :

1) Indian Militant Academy : 19 - 24 years

2) Officers Training Academy : 19 - 24 years

3) Indian Air Force : 19 - 23 years

4) Naval Academy : 19 - 22 years

The CDS Exam Pattern :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th February 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and percentage required for UPSC CDS exam?

MY B.tech will complete in september 2018 but at that I will 24 but C.D.S.E age limits are 19-23. Can I apply in intermediate or during my 3rd year of B.tech or any age relaxation for me. I belongs to OBC community. Please send neccesary in formation on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?