12th March 2012, 10:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy?

You can join Indian Navy basically in two ways, through NDA and CDS

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years, is eligible to apply for Indian Navy of NDA.

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE, the exam of which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry into Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or B.Tech. Graduate from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years, is eligible to apply for Indian Naval Academy of CDS.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
15th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my son is studing in 2nd std (8 year old). My wife is working in Indian navy as a stenographer. I am very eager to see my son as a naval officer. I would like to give my son some exposure & prepare him for any aptitude test, so that he can easily get through any test/medical rounds in future. can you please guide me. my mail-id is [email protected]
15th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Dexter_Morgan

You can either search for technical or non-technical jobs in Merchant Navy. As you are an intermediate, you can be a part of the Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet. However, if you expect a good career in Navy, you have to study either Marine Engineering or Nautical Science courses. There are mainly 4 Government Pre and Post – Sea training institutes of international standards in India. They are the Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Kolkata and Mumbai, Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research and TS Chanakya institute. You can either study the Sea training programs in these institutes or in any other private institutes of your choice. Please visit the official website of these institutes for clarifying your doubts.
15th March 2012, 11:10 PM
TrinityKiller

The NDA exam is carried out and controlled by UPSC. The basic eligibility for sitting in the NDA is plus-two. The minimum age limit is set to be 16 ½ and maximum is limited to be 19 ½. If you are selecting the science back ground you will be eligible for all the wings of defense academy. If you are going to have a commerce background you can only apply for the Army wing. The written test follows the physical and medical test. The candidates should meet some physical as well as medical requirements to pass the test. The qualified students then called for the group test and personal Interview. For more details you can visit the official website of UPSC.
15th March 2012, 11:46 PM
TrinityKiller

Sure you are eligible to join the Merchant Navy. Candidates from the Mechanical background are allowed to join this stream. They will be required to under go a year of pre sea training. They should have secured a minimum of 50% in graduation. Also 50% in English is a must. The maximum age limit is 25 years. So you need to join for the course immediately. You will be required to clear the written test and the interview round. Also it is important that you clear the physical fitness test. These courses are offered by various institutes like SBvignesh Marine Training Centre, International Maritime Institute Ltd, Great Eastern shipping company Training Institute etc.
16th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Dexter_Morgan

NDA is one of the professional career option which are having many job opportunities in the defence field

*This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

*For writing the examination you should follow some eligibility condition

Notification of Exam

-->Date of Commencement of examination and its duration:15th April 2012 (One day)

Academic qualifications

For Army Wing of National Defence Academy

==>You should complete 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy

==> you should complete your 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Eligible Age Limits:

-->Your age must be between 16 ½ - 19 years

-->You must be a citizen of India

-->You must be Unmarried

good luck

all the best
16th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
iam shivashish.i want to join indian navy after 1 year.iam in 11th class.indian navy is my life.please tell me what are career opportunities in navy and marcos.also the qualification and physical requirement?
20th March 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN,
I AM HEMCHANDER, INTRESTED IN JOINING NAVY...I AM IN CLASS 10 WHAT SUBJECTS SHOULD I TAKE TO ENTER NAVY IN B(TECH) CADET ENTRY....PLEASE REPLY SOOON AS I HAVE TO JOIN IN 11 WITH SUBJECTS WHICH ARE BENEFICIARY FOR ME TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY...
25th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Denny_Crane

To become an engineer or executive in naval architecture:

a)You need to have compulsorily maths and physics in class 12 and pass with 50%.

b)Need to be a male.

c)Age limit-16 1/2 to 19

II.To become an artificier apprentice:

a)You need to have compulsorily maths and physics in class 12 and pass your exams.

b)Need to be a male.

c)Age limit-17 to 20.

III.To become a senior secondary recruit:

a)You need to have compulsorily maths and physics in class 12 and pass your exams.
b)Age limit-17 to 21

Eligibility :

Educational qualification :

- for Navy : B.Sc ( Physics & Mathematics ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age Criteria :

- For Naval Academy-19 to 22

gdluck
6th April 2012, 10:35 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy. Because you can only apply for the MATRIC RECRUIT and MUSICIANS entry scheme but in both the entry scheme the candidate age should be between 17 to 21 years.

So you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy because you are over age and thats why you are not eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

GOOD LUCK
6th April 2012, 10:49 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy. Because you can only apply for the MATRIC RECRUIT and MUSICIANS entry scheme but in both the entry scheme the candidate age should be between 17 to 21 years.

So you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Navy because you are over age and thats why you are not eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

GOOD LUCK
7th April 2012, 12:08 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Your age is 22 years so you are not eligible to NDA exam. But it doesnt matter first you complete you degree then you try the navy with entrance exam.
All the best.
7th April 2012, 01:27 AM
Akashdeep1996

Can I join Indian army, Navy or Air force after 10th class.
10th April 2012, 10:55 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy?

Hi

GOOD LUCK
16th April 2012, 01:36 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

GOOD LUCK
18th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir I am very interested to join in the indian navy. i have completed 10th class with 57% marks. can i join in the indian navy.
18th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am completed my 12 in NOS bord by (p.c.m)
I,m tooooo cragy about navy tell me my email= [email protected]
19th April 2012, 08:02 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

GOOD LUCK
28th April 2012, 11:05 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

GOOD LUCK
1st May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i degreeB.Sc(chemistry) completed.so how join the navy.please give me the solution to send my mail:[email protected]
11th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m meenakshi from punjab . My son madhav is only four years old. Its my dream to see him in indian navy . Can you pls tell what should i do for this , in which board he should complete his studies. And which subjects he needs to join after 10th
14th May 2012, 02:31 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
i am bikarant rai,
you can join indian navy after 12 class and you obtain minimum 60% marks in PCM in class 12 th board ................

The physical requirement:--
Minimum chest for men is 19 cm.Minimum height of 157cms for men and 152 cms for women with correlated weight.
should not be color blind.

thanking you
15th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir im dr.hemant i have completed my B.A.M.S in year2008 & im 28yrs old plz tell me is there any scope for me in indian navy on above mentioned education detais or on 12th sci pcb group with 52%...my contact no.is9967330620
15th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir im dr.hemant i have completed my B.A.M.S in year2008 & im 28yrs old plz tell me is there any scope for me in indian navy on above mentioned education detais or on 12th sci pcb group with 52%...my contact no.is9967330620
15th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My name is rishabh rathi nd me in 12th I'm crazy to join indian navy hw to join it nd main thing is that I want money in my life that's why I want to join it ........ Ma no iz 8588992259..pls in FRM on it
15th May 2012, 11:50 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Write NDA Exam to join in Indian Navy
NDA Exam conducted by UPSC
This exm twice in a year
NDA I & NDA II

NDA Examination Eligibility Details :

Complete 12th stands from a recognized university
final year students also eligible for exam
Age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
only unmarred male person eligible
Nationality : Indian
Physical fit

Selection process:

Written exam
Interview
Physical Test
16th May 2012, 12:45 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok shelke View Post
sir ihave completed diploma my age is 22year i am extremely interested to join indian navy please give details to join the indian navy?
hello
NDA exam is held by the upsc
upsc announce the second notification of NDA exam
sorry to say but you are not eligible for the Indian Navy. because your age is more the eligibility for exam
Eligibility
candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 yrs
candidate should be male and unmarried. female candidate is not applicable.
candidate should be complete 12th class with physics and maths.
thank you
18th May 2012, 01:11 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir
I'm jagan from chennai,i'm very much interested in joining indian navy....my age is now 18. I have been doing b.com 2nd year and i've ncc b certificate with A grade. Am i eligible to join indian navy. If possible what are the ways in which i can get placement in indian navy. [email protected] my email id. Jai hind
You can join indian navy after 12thclass if you have physics, maths and chemistry combination.so as do join merchant navy..

but you must have scored more than 60% in PCM in 12th board...............

you can join as a deck cadet on board a ship and train on the job for three years. After the on-job training one has to appear for the competency examination, as required by the Union Ministry of Surface Transport, to be eligible to become a Navigation Officer.

The physical requirement:--
Minimum height of 157cms for men and 152 cms for women with correlated weight.
should not be color blind.
22nd May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m stutend of BSL 3rd year i jion navy .can i jion . what procedure of exam .any colleges military law ?
24th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is pratyush verma and i m 16 year old and final year student of diploma in me engg. Can i join ssr exam by doing diploma i did not do inter....
24th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join navy after doing diploma i didnt have inter i m doing diploma after doing 10
24th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam mukesh.i want to join indian navy i am 12th this year in science ..please sir sugest me..my no. is 8800957442..i am 18 years old.. and my id [email protected]
5th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have passed my higher sec, exam with 54%. so can i join navy
7th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

when will next NDA exam?
8th July 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sar...iam viney . .am completed my 10 2 my age 19 y. . Sar.. .im verry intreted to join indian navi bzs it's my dream ...ple give me navi salary details. And job specilitis .pls give me sar. . .
18th July 2012, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Myselves Rohit sahu and I am doing diploma in computer science in 2nd year.so is there chances for me to join navy.
23rd July 2012, 06:46 PM
shubhamjoshi9045797895@@@

DIR SIR
your age is not fit for indian navy because in good post of indian navy age limit will be16.5 to 19.
but your age and qlification is good forSSC so is better to joing theSSC
its also agood post for you
its age limit is 19.5 to 25 and Minimum 60% marks required in any specialization in B-tech

for more information you can visit on
www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
good luck
31st July 2012, 01:17 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hi

GOOD LUCK
29th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I'm in 12th std.in pcm group,can I join INDIAN NAVY after 12th?
plz tell me?
5th September 2012, 11:07 PM
CHOGC

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Navy?

OPPORTUNITIES IN THE INDIAN NAVY

YOU CAN APPLY FOR THESE JOBS

Type Of Entry: Permanent Commission (PC)Logistics
Type Of Commission: Permanent Commission
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Sep/ Oct 12
Eligibility Criteria For PC(LOG) Entry:--
From Age: 19.5 To Age: 25
Qualification: Details of Qualification, Stream, Minimum Percentage For this Entry
Minimum Qualification: Stream MinimumPercentage
B.A Economics 60
M.A Economics 60
B.Com NA 60
M.Com NA 60
MBA NA 60
BBA NA 60
BBM NA 60
MCA NA 60
BCA NA 60
B.Sc Information Technology 60
M.Sc Information Technology 60
B.Tech Any Discipline 60
B.E Any Discipline 60
B Arch NA 60
ICWA NA 60
Chartered Accountancy NA 60
PG in Material Management NA 60
B.E Civil Engineering 60
B.Tech Civil Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: (10+2) Executive
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Not Finalised
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering Electrical & Naval Architecture Entry:--
From Age: 16.5 To Age: 19
Qualification: Details of Qualification, Stream, Minimum Percentage For this Entry
10+2 NA

Type Of Entry: 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry
Eligibility Criteria For 10+2 BTECH Entry:--
From Age: 17 To Age: 19.5
Intermediate Science(PCM) NA 70

Type Of Entry: ARTIFICER APPRENTICE
Type Of Commission: Non Commission
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Nov/ Dec 12
Eligibility Criteria For AA Entry:--
From Age: 17 To Age: 20
10+2 with Physics & Maths Physics & Maths 55

Type Of Entry: Direct Entry Law Cadre
Eligibility Criteria For PC(LAW) Entry:--
From Age: 22 To Age: 27
LLB NA NA

Type Of Entry: Direct Entry Naval Armament Inspection Cadre
Eligibility Criteria For PC(NAIC) Entry:--
B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 60
B.E Electronics & Telecommunication 60
B.Tech Electronics & Communication 60
B.E Electronics & Communication 60
B.Tech Mechatronics 60
B.E Mechatronics 60
M.Sc Physics 60
M.Sc Electronics 60
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.Tech Electrical 60
B.E Mechanical 60
B.E Electrical 60
B.E Electronics 60
B.Tech Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: DIRECT ENTRY PETTY OFFICER(SPORTS)
Eligibility Criteria For DEPO(Sports) Entry:--
From Age: 17 To Age: 22
10+2(Any Discipline) Any Stream NA

Type Of Entry: Graduate Special Entry Scheme {GSES(X)}
Eligibility Criteria For GSES(X) Entry:--
From Age: 19 To Age: 22
B.Sc (Physics & Maths) Physics & Maths NA
B.E Any Discipline 60

Type Of Entry: MATRIC RECRUIT
Eligibility Criteria For MR Entry:--
From Age: 17 To Age: 21
10th Any Stream NA

Type Of Entry: MATRIC RECRUIT (SPORTS)
Eligibility Criteria For MR(Sports) Entry:--
10th NA

Type Of Entry: MUSICIANS
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Mar-Apr 2012
Eligibility Criteria For MUSICIANS Entry:--
10th Any Stream NA

Type Of Entry: NCC Special Entry
Eligibility Criteria For NCC Entry Entry:--
From Age: 19 To Age: 24
B.E Any Discipline 60
B.Sc (Physics & Maths) Physics & Maths NA

Type Of Entry: NON MATRIC RECRUIT
Eligibility Criteria For NMR Entry:--
6th Any Stream NA

Type Of Entry: NON MATRIC RECRUIT (SPORTS)
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Nov-Dec 12
Eligibility Criteria For NMR(Sports) Entry:--
6th NA

Type Of Entry: Permanent Commission (PC) Education
Eligibility Criteria For PC(EDU) Entry:--
From Age: 21 To Age: 25
M.Sc(Physics) with Maths in B.Sc Physics 50
M.Sc Operational Research/ Analysis 50
M.Sc Meterology/ Oceanography 50
M.Tech Meterology/ Oceanography 50
M.Sc(Maths) with Physics in B.Sc Maths 50
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.E Mechanical 60
M.Tech Mechanical 60
B.Tech Information Technology 60
B.E Information Technology 60
M.Tech Information Technology 60
B.Tech Computer Science 60
B.E Computer Science 60
M.Tech Computer Science 60
M.A(eng) English 50
M.A(his) History 50
MCA NA 50

Type Of Entry: SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT
Eligibility Criteria For SSR Entry:--
10+2 with Physics & Maths Physics & Maths 33

Type Of Entry: SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SPORTS)
Eligibility Criteria For SSR(Sports) Entry:--
10+2(Any Discipline) Any Stream NA

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission
Type Of Commission: Short Service Commission
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: 12-Dec
Eligibility Criteria For GS(ELECTRICAL) Entry:--
B.E Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission (Information Technology)
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Jul/ Aug 12
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(IT) Entry:--
B.E Computer Science 50
B.E Computer Engineering 50
B.E IT 50
B.Tech Computer Science 50
B.Tech Computer Engineering 50
B.Tech IT 50
BSC IT 50
MCA NA 50
BCA NA 50
MSc Computer 50
M.Tech Computer Science 50

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission (SSC) Education
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(EDU) Entry:--
M.Sc Physics 50
M.Sc Operational Research/ Analysis 50
M.Sc Meterology/ Oceanography/ Atmospheric Sciences 50
M.Sc Maths 50
MCA NA 50
M.A English 50
M.A History 50
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.E Mechanical 60
M.Tech Mechanical 60
B.Tech Information Technology 60
B.E Information Technology 60
M.Tech Information Technology 60
B.E Computer Science 60
M.Tech Computer Science 60
M.Tech Meterology/ Oceanography/ Atmospheric Sciences 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission (Submarine-Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(SUB) Entry:--
B.E Electrical 60
B.Tech Electrical 60
B.E Electronics 60
B.Tech Electronics 60
B.E Instrumentation 60
B.Tech Instrumentation 60
B.E Telecommunication 60
B.Tech Telecommunication 60
B.Tech Control 60
B.E Control 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission (Submarine-Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(SUB) Entry:--
B.E Mechanical 60
B.Tech Mechanical 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - Electrical
Eligibility Criteria For GS(ELECTRICAL) Entry:--
B.Tech Electronics 60
B.E Power Engineering 60
B.Tech Power Engineering 60
B.E Electrical 60
B.Tech Electrical 60
B.E Instrumentation & Control 60
B.Tech Instrumentation & Control 60
B.E Computer Science 60
B.E Electronics & Instrumentation 60
B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation 60
B.E Telecommunication 60
B.Tech Telecommunication 60
B.E Instrumentation 60
B.Tech Instrumentation 60
B.E Electronics & Communication 60
B.Tech Electronics & Communication 60
B.E Control System 60
B.Tech Control System 60
B.E Power Electronics 60
B.Tech Power Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For GS(ENGINEERING) Entry:--
B.E Marine Engineering 60
B.Tech Marine Engineering 60
B.E Mechanical 60
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.E Aeronautical Engineering 60
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering 60
B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 60
B.E Automotive Engineering 60
B.Tech Automotive Engineering 60
B.E Control 60
B.Tech Control 60
B.E Industrial & Production Engineering 60
B.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering 60
B.E Metallurgical Engineering 60
B.Tech Metallurgical Engineering 60
B.E Mechantronics Engineering 60
B.Tech Mechantronics Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - Naval Architecture
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(NA) Entry:--
B.E Civil Engineering 60
B.E Mechanical 60
B.E Aeronautics 60
B.E Naval Architecture 60
B.E Metallurgy 60
B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
B.Tech Civil Engineering 60
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.Tech Aeronautics 60
B.Tech Naval Architecture 60
B.Tech Metallurgy 60
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme (Logistics)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC{UES-GS(LOG)} Entry:--
Final year B.E Civil Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Civil Engineering 60
Final year B.Arch B Architecture 60
Final year B.Arch B Architecture 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Civil Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Civil Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Arch B Architecture 60
Pre Final Year B.Arch B Architecture 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme (Naval Architecture)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-NA) Entry:--
From Age: 19 To Age: 25
Final year B.E Civil Engineering 60
Final year B.E Mechanical 60
Final year B.E Aeronautical 60
Final year B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 60
Final year B.E Naval Architecture 60
Final year B.E Metallurgy 60
Final year B.Tech Civil Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Mechanical 60
Final year B.Tech Aeronautical 60
Final year B.Tech Naval Architecture 60
Final year B.Tech Metallurgy 60
Pre Final Year B.E Civil Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Mechanical 60
Pre Final Year B.E Aeronautical 60
Pre Final Year B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Naval Architecture 60
Pre Final Year B.E Metallurgy 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Civil Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Mechanical 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Aeronautical 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Metallurgy 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-ELE) Entry:--
Final year B.Tech Electronics 60
Final year B.E Power Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Power Engineering 60
Final year B.E Electrical 60
Final year B.Tech Electrical 60
Final year B.E Instrumentation & Control 60
Final year B.Tech Instrumentation & Control 60
Final year B.E Electronics & Instrumentation 60
Final year B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation 60
Final year B.E Telecommunication 60
Final year B.Tech Telecommunication 60
Final year B.E Instrumentation 60
Final year B.Tech Instrumentation 60
Final year B.E Electronics & Communication 60
Final year B.Tech Electronics & Communication 60
Final year B.E Control System 60
Final year B.Tech Control System 60
Final year B.E Power Electronics 60
Final year B.Tech Power Electronics 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Electronics 60
Pre Final Year B.E Power Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Power Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Electrical 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Electrical 60
Pre Final Year B.E Instrumentation & Control 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Instrumentation & Control 60
Pre Final Year B.E Electronics & Instrumentation 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation 60
Pre Final Year B.E Telecommunication 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Telecommunication 60
Pre Final Year B.E Instrumentation 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Instrumentation 60
Pre Final Year B.E Electronics & Communication 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Electronics & Communication 60
Pre Final Year B.E Control System 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Control System 60
Pre Final Year B.E Power Electronics 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Power Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-ENG) Entry:--
Final year B.E Marine Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Marine Engineering 60
Final year B.E Aeronautical Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering 60
Final year B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 60
Final year B.E Automobile Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Automobile Engineering 60
Final year B.E Industrial & Production Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering 60
Final year B.E Metallurgy 60
Final year B.Tech Metallurgy 60
Final year B.E Mechantronics Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Mechantronics Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Marine Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Marine Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Aeronautical Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Aerospace Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Automobile Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Automobile Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Industrial & Production Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Metallurgy 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Metallurgy 60
Pre Final Year B.E Mechantronics Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Mechantronics Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Final year)
Final year B.E Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(GSX)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC{UES-GS(X)} Entry:--
Final year B.E Aeronautical 60
Final year B.Tech Aeronautical 60
Final year B.E Marine Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Marine Engineering 60
Final year B.E Computer Science 60
Final year B.Tech Computer Science 60
Final year B.E Information Technology 60
Final year B.Tech Information Technology 60
Final year B.E Production 60
Final year B.Tech Production 60
Final year B.E Control Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Control Engineering 60
Final year B.E Telecommunication 60
Final year B.Tech Telecommunication 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Aeronautical 60
Pre Final Year B.E Aeronautical 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Marine Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Marine Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Computer Science 60
Pre Final Year B.E Computer Science 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Information Technology 60
Pre Final Year B.E Information Technology 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Production 60
Pre Final Year B.E Production 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Control Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Control Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Electronics 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Telecommunication 60
Pre Final Year B.E Telecommunication 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(IT)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-IT) Entry:--
Final year B.E Computer Science 60
Final year B.Tech Computer Science 60
Final year B.E Information Technology 60
Final year B.Tech Information Technology 60
Final year B.E Computer Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Computer Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Computer Science 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Computer Science 60
Pre Final Year B.E Information Technology 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Information Technology 60
Pre Final Year B.E Computer Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Computer Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Observer)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-OBSERVER) Entry:--
Final year B.E Any Discipline 60
Pre Final Year B.E Any Discipline 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Any Discipline 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Pilot)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-PILOT) Entry:--
Pre Final Year B.E Any Discipline 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Any Discipline 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Pre-Final year)
From Age: 18.5 To Age: 23.5

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Submarine-Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-SUBMARINE ELECTRICAL) Entry:--
Final year B.E Telecommunications 60
Final year B.E Control Engineering 60
Final year B.Tech Telecommunications 60
Final year B.Tech Control Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.E Telecommunications 60
Pre Final Year B.E Control Engineering 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Telecommunications 60
Pre Final Year B.Tech Control Engineering 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission - University Entry Scheme(Submarine-Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(UES-SUBMARINE ENGG) Entry:--

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission ATC
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(ATC) Entry:--
M.Sc Electronics 55
M.Sc Maths 55
M.Sc Physics 55
B.Sc Physics 60
B.Sc Electronics 60
B.Sc Maths 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Executive{GS(X)}
Eligibility Criteria For SSC{GS(X)} Entry:--
B.E Any Discipline 60
B.Tech Any Discipline 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Hydrography
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(HYDRO) Entry:--
B.Sc (Physics & Maths) Physics & Maths 55
M.Sc(Physics & Maths) Physics & Maths 55
B.E Any Discipline 60
B.Tech Any Discipline 60
B.Sc Maths NA
B.Sc Physics NA
B.Sc Physics NA
Graduate(Operational Research/ Analysis) Operational Research/ Analysis 75
Graduate(Quantitation Methods) Quantitation Methods 75
Post Graduate (Operational Research) Operational Research 75
Post Graduate(Quantitation Methods) Quantitation Methods 75
Graduate(Maths) with Probability or Statistics Mathematics 75
Post Graduate(Maths) with Probability or Statistics Mathematics 75

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Law
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(LAW) Entry:--
From Age: 22 To Age: 27
LLB NA NA

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Logistics
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(LOG) Entry:--
B.A(Econ) Economics 55
M.A(Econ) Economics 55
B.Com NA 55
M.Com NA 55
MBA NA 55
BBA NA 55
BBM NA 55
MCA NA 55
BCA NA 55
B.Sc Information Technology 55
M.Sc Information Technology 55
B.Tech Any Discipline 60
B.E Any Discipline 60
B Arch NA 60
ICWA NA 60
Chartered Accountancy NA 60
PG in Material Management NA 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Naval Armament Inspection Cadre
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(NAIC) Entry:--
M.Sc Electronics NA
M.Sc Physics NA
B.Tech Mechanical 60
B.E Mechanical 60
B.E Electrical 60
B.Tech Electrical 60
B.Tech Electronics 60
B.E Electronics 60

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Pilot/Observer
Eligibility Criteria For SSC(PILOT) Entry:--
Graduate(any discipline) with Maths and Physics in 12 Any Discipline 60
Graduate(any discipline) with Maths and Physics in 12 Any Discipline 60
B.Tech Any Discipline 60
B.E Any Discipline 60
B.Tech Any Discipline 60
B.E Any Discipline 60

Type Of Entry: Special Naval Architect Entry Scheme(SNAES)
Eligibility Criteria For SNAES Entry:--
Final year B.Tech Naval Architecture 60

Note:
1. The eligibility age mentioned above is the age as on the course commencement date for the entry.
2. Course commencement date will be promulgated in the advertisement when a particular entry is open for receipt of application.
3. The eligibility criteria for each entry displayed above is only indicative in nature.The eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement will be final.
6th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hiiii guys iam in 11class i have taken maths science i have to become seal marines or any enginer in that only so how i can
25th September 2012, 10:55 AM
monu chahal

Arrow Re: How to join Indian Navy?

sir my age is 18 years muje bhi navy me lgna h ise m kase join kr sakta hu
28th September 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

M an mech. Engg and wants to apply for indian navy jun -2013 officer entry . Tell me the size of envelope & document required . Plz at 9991179782
28th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

M an mech. Engg and wants to apply for indian navy jun -2013 officer entry . Tell me the size of envelope & document required . Plz at 9991179782
6th November 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,can we also apply for navy at age of 16,and after passing class 10
4th December 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i am eligible?
5th December 2012, 04:51 PM
ZP KD

you want join in Indian Navy after 12th standard.You should apply for NDA exam.For every year central government release the NDA-1 and NDA-2 exam

NDA-1 notification for this year:Notification released on 16-10-2011...closing date on 15-11-2010..Exam is going to held on 17-04-2011
NDA-2 notification has not yet released,it may release 2nd week of April.

To know more information visit official website:http://www.upsc.gov.in/
5th December 2012, 08:11 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

[B][COLOR="Red"]Dear Friend,
[B][COLOR="Blue"]Indian Navy Force is a powerful weapon of India.The recruitment conducted by Indian Navy twice a year.
Eligibility:
The aspirant complete the following qualification in any recognized University/Institutions.
1.B.E/B.tech with computer science/computer science engineering/Information Technology(IT)
2.B.sc (IT)
3.M.sc(computer science)
4.M.tech(computer scscience/IT)
5.BCA/MCA.
Age:The applicant should have minimum age 19 1/2 and maximum age 25year.The age limit same for the women candidates.
Physical Fitness:
The candidate should be physically fit and strong with running,exercises & must not be colour/night blind.
Height/weight for male-157 cm with correlated weight.
Eye sight - 6/60,6/60.
The Indian Navy provides a great platform for the young generations of our country.
All The Best.
18th December 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

after bsc can i join indian navy sir which sub should take n bsc
22nd December 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th commerce passed .how can i join the navy .what is qualification in navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?