15th October 2011, 08:54 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will be the counselling of GATE for admission in M.Tech.?

GATE exam if for getting admissions in Govt. organizations like IIT's, NIT's and some other reputed Govt. institutions like UVCE etc.
if u want to do M.tech without appearing for gate, u can opt for some private Engg. colleges or try Bits Pilani, where this has its own entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  4. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  6. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  8. Colleges which gove Mtech admission without CET and GATE?
  9. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  10. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
  11. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC?
  12. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  14. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  15. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  16. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  17. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  18. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?
1st March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i got 28 marks and 7599 rank in gate 2011.and my gate score is 350. iam an oc candidate.... i would like to join mtec in this academic year....... can i get seat in good college? pls answer me sir
19th March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sor, my gate 2012 score is 27.33 and i got 7200 rank in all India in electonics and telecommunications stream and 95.93 percentile, which institute i can get. and what is the procedure for admission in program. Sir please reply soon.
23rd March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

My Gate rank is 6467 in 2012 in ELECTRICAL; with 90 percentile with score 395
Which college should i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?