19th March 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

plz send me SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) question paper.

my id. [email protected]
19th March 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

PLEASE SEND ME LAST 10YEAR SSC (CIVIL) FOR JE QUESTION PAPER............
MAIL ID:[email protected]
19th March 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need previous year qustion papers of ssc junior engineer(electrical) exam.
so i kindly request you to send me the prevoius exam papers to my mail id [email protected]
20th March 2013, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me ssc je electrical previous years quetion papers .my mail id is [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandhol View Post
how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

Please reply
sir i want previous question papers pls send me to my email:[email protected]
24th March 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years electrical je question papers.my id is
[email protected]
24th March 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

pls sir send me previous years question paper of junior engineer civil conducted by SSC,
i will be highly obilized
thanks
my mail Id-: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/85983-previous-year-question-papers-ssc-junior-engineering-electrical-civil-exam-3.html#ixzz2OQPW4lJC
25th March 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
please send me the previous all test paper for SSC CIVIL Engineering.on my email id:- [email protected].
25th March 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I need Previous year question papers of SSC
Junior Engineering(Elecc&Civil) exam.
kindly request you to sent me the above
mentioned item to my account .

email([email protected])

regards,
Santosh
25th March 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please sent me so previous question paper of SSC Junior Engineering(Civil,Electrical and Mechanical) exam.My mailID is [email protected]

Thanks in Advance
Anoop
25th March 2013, 11:43 PM
vishal4451

sir send me previous year question paper for junior electrical engineer (ssc ,cseb, mahagenco ,aptransco, )
26th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

dear friends my self dipesh kumar samal.i need previous year's question papers of junior engineer civil.please help me.
my [email protected]
27th March 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my [email protected]
28th March 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

frns ..........can any one pls send me previous question papers of ssc at athukuri [email protected]
28th March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me last 2 year metro rail Electrical question pper.
this is my mail [email protected]
1st April 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send me solved paper of ssc je (Electrical) last 2 years at ([email protected])
4th April 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me a last 3 years qestion paper for the post of Junior Engg (lectrical).

Thanks & Regards
chennarao r

My mail id is [email protected]
6th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected]

name: shahid
gmail: [email protected]
16th April 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous question papers of ssc junior engineer (civil and electrical) for last 4 years

my email id is [email protected]
16th April 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want last 4years and modal papers in electrical papers if u send this papers in my mail my mail id is <[email protected]> don't forget this issue sir please sir thanking u sir
25th April 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want previous year paper je electrical....plz u send me sir in my email [email protected] plz plz sir...
26th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me the ptvious papers for junior engineer electrical in [email protected] thanxxxx
30th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send 5 year question paper of ssc junior engineer(electrical). My email id: [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me the previous question papers of JE to my mail id [email protected]
4th May 2013, 09:30 AM
shankar559

can i get the previous year question paper for ssc in electrical for junior engineers
pls email them to [email protected]
4th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-ssc-junior-engineering-electricall-exam-85983.html#ixzz2SIfJV9Tu
4th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question paper for je post in electrical and electronic engineering

at [email protected]
7th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need to write the exam of SSS JE (electrical)... so I want to prepare for the exam.... so I request you to send me the previous papers to my g mail...
[email protected]...
thank u sir,
swathi.g
gmail:[email protected]
10th May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i need question paper of ssc junior engineer civil last five year question paper.to my [email protected]
10th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send me ssc je civil old papers
[email protected]
13th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam
Please send me precious question papers for SSC-JC-Civil
14th May 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question papers of junior engineer electrical and mechanical

my mail id [email protected]
17th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected]
18th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 years question paper of ssc je civil engineering
21st May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m in need of SSC junior engineer ( electrical ) model and some of previous year question papers. can u pl mail to the below email id
[email protected]
21st May 2013, 07:33 PM
MAXSONI222

SIR,
I NEED QUESTION PAPERS OF SSC JUNIOR ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL),PRASAR BHARTI,MGVCL,UGVCL PAST 10 YEARS PAPERS TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

please help us in providing previous year exam papers for electrical & mech as well as civil engineering..............
22nd May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].

priyesh.k
gmail:[email protected]

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail; [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-ssc-junior-engineering-electrical-civil-exam-85983.html#ixzz2U12fhjym
23rd May 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me junior engineer civil previous examination
24th May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir, pls send me je electrical previous year paper to my mail i.d [email protected]
25th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i need previous 5 year question paper for SSC Junior Engineer Electrical Department.

Thanks
Regards
N.Y.Sathish Kumar
(e.mail id : [email protected])
26th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

plz send me a previous question for ssc as je post in (electrical & mechanical)) at [email protected]
27th May 2013, 12:26 PM
sonit kumar garg

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) exam?

sir i have need of ssc junior engineer paper for electrical 2007,2008,2009.pls send to my id [email protected],[email protected]
28th May 2013, 06:05 PM
hamidsingh

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my id [email protected],[email protected]
29th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have need of ssc junior engineer paper for electrical 2007,2008,2009.pls send to my id [email protected]
29th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

could u send me the previous papers of ssc junior engineer for electrical???
[email protected]
29th May 2013, 08:57 PM
bobbyvirinchi

has any1 acquired ssc je electrical exam paper? pls could some1 forward me pls "[email protected]" pls
30th May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir
i need to 5 years of ssc electrical engg. solved question papers..
my name is bhismadev kak
mail id [email protected]
30th May 2013, 03:55 PM
roshan gour

plz send me a previous question for ssc as je post in (electrical) at
[email protected]
30th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i requested to u plese i need a previous all question paper,for exam of mechanical/ electrical engg.
my self VILAS DEVANAND GAWAI.
my e-mail [email protected]
thanku[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?