29th March 2012, 11:42 AM
prashlove143

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Please send me a previous 5 years ssc JR ENGINEER question paper?
FOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
29th March 2012, 04:38 PM

Thumbs down Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

[QUOTE=kandhol;379960]how to get ssc junior engineer (civil ) previous years questions papers
29th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Ambedhkar.I

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical ) previous years questions papers.pls reply to [email protected]

Ambedhkar.I
29th March 2012, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail id: [email protected]

Gunaseelan
gmail:[email protected]
29th March 2012, 09:22 PM

sir please send questions for ssc JE (ELECTRICAL ENGG)
29th March 2012, 09:43 PM
rahul parveen

Red face Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

plz send previous year question of ssc
30th March 2012, 12:21 PM

Please send me SSC junior engineer Electrical Engg previous years question paper on [email protected] in advance.
30th March 2012, 12:24 PM
soumendrakumar

Please send me SSC junior engineer Electrical Engg previous years question paper on [email protected]
30th March 2012, 01:25 PM

Post Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Originally Posted by kandhol View Post
how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

Please reply
I am preparing for ssc exam for jr.engg. civil
30th March 2012, 04:05 PM

I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering Electrical
30th March 2012, 06:03 PM

RE: Previous year question papers of ssc junior engineering ( Eiectrical and Civil ) exam ?

I need previous year question papers of ssc junior engineering ( electrical & civil ) exam .so i kindly
request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail guptapreeti097@ gmail.com

Preeti Gupta
gmail : [email protected]
30th March 2012, 07:08 PM
rohitit09

please send me Question papers of Junior Engineering for ssc exam
30th March 2012, 08:01 PM

Pls send the previous year question papers for junior engineer electrical to mail id
31st March 2012, 12:13 AM

sir please send me previous 3 year question papers for ssc je post in (civil ) at [email protected]
31st March 2012, 09:38 AM

please sir junior engineer previous year question send me
31st March 2012, 12:53 PM

how to download previous question papers in ssc je cpwd
31st March 2012, 09:25 PM

pls send me ssc junior engineer(electrical) previous year questio papers to my mail'''' [email protected]
1st April 2012, 12:52 PM

repected sir,

i am giving exam ssc (civil engr ) so can u send me previous year papers

email [email protected]
1st April 2012, 02:50 PM
prashlove143

sir, i have a need to get previous 3 years question paper for the post of j.en.(electrical)......please...
PRASHANT PATIL

thanks..
1st April 2012, 05:57 PM
PAYY

dear All,

Pls send me the Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering exam(Electrical) to My Email:- [email protected]

Thanks...
Nijil.P
1st April 2012, 06:34 PM

sir plz send me last five years ssc(civil) question papers...
my email id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 12:39 PM
pwnarya

Sir, please send me previous year paper of ssc j.e. Electrical

my id [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 02:00 PM

pls send me last 5 yr solved question paper for post of Junior Engineer in Staff selection commission (electrical) in e-nmail id : [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 08:34 PM

I request you to sent me Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineer( Electrical ) exam
3rd April 2012, 01:41 PM

I requested to u that i need previous year all question paper for electrical/civil engg. for my self (My E id is [email protected])

Sudheesh
3rd April 2012, 04:21 PM

I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].

Avinash Dahare
email: [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 04:43 PM

I need previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineer(Electrical)Exam.So I kindly request you to send me the above mentioned item to my gmail
[email protected].

how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers
3rd April 2012, 10:49 PM

dear sir
kindly send me ssc JE Mech. 5 year pre paper on my [email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:23 AM

hai sir this is naga can u pls send me previous year question papers of ssc jr engineer to my mail........

mail id: [email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:06 PM

Dear sir
Please send me previous last three years ssc exam papers for civil engg.
email:[email protected]

Thanking you
Janak gohil.
4th April 2012, 02:42 PM

pls send me the SSC JE(Electrical) paper At the id [email protected]
4th April 2012, 05:04 PM

plz send me previous year question [email protected]
4th April 2012, 07:37 PM
jos123

i want previous year question paper for je post in electrical and electronic engineering
4th April 2012, 11:17 PM

Kindly send me a last 3 years qestion paper for the post of Junior Engg (lectrical).

Thanks & Regards

aman katyal
5th April 2012, 12:03 PM

Sir , I want ssc JE electrical Previous qustion papers for 3 years,

Name : Anil kumar
Mail Id : [email protected],
mobile :8053867576[/QUOTE]
5th April 2012, 12:17 PM

plz send last 10 years solved question paper of electrical engg. of ssc.
plz email to my gmail [email protected]
5th April 2012, 04:01 PM

sir please send me the previous question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil)exam. sir please send me to my mail.([email protected])
7th April 2012, 12:26 AM

i need 3 year previous question paper for j.e(electrical)
my email id is ([email protected]).plz sir hurryup.
7th April 2012, 01:43 PM

I want a ssc junior engineer previous year question papers in electrical engineering.plzz sir i need immediately ..Email-id: [email protected]
7th April 2012, 04:57 PM

please send ssc junior engineer electrical model paper on my mail id

Gaurav dubey
27th April 2012, 11:33 AM
sunil 2460

SIR ,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected]
28th April 2012, 02:33 PM

plz snd me pervious solved papers for junior engineer electrical in [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 12:42 PM

Sir, I want to Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC & RRB Exam for the position of Station Controller

pramod agrawal([email protected]
31st May 2012, 07:37 PM

Smile Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

plz snd me pervious solved papers for junior engineer electrical in [email protected]
Previous year question papers of SSC
Since the Previous Papers are not Easily available online, You can Refer the Following Books for The Previous Papers, Which are easily Available in the Nearby Market:

Also You can Buy more Books Online HERE!
All the Best!!!

Nik!
1st June 2012, 01:17 AM

plz send me a previous question for ssc je post in (civil) at [email protected]@gmail.com
8th June 2012, 07:44 PM

ssc je civil question paper I solution. 2010,2011 & 2012
Trilok Chand.
3rd July 2012, 10:09 PM

I need Previous 6 year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail

3rd July 2012, 11:21 PM
sureshlamba

i want previous year question paper for je post in electrical and electronic engineering

my email [email protected]
26th July 2012, 06:58 PM

Location: Q.no.1496B Manashnagar mughalsarai, distic.chandoli

Kindly send me a last 3 years question papers for the post of Junior Engg.civil....................thanx sir i am waiting .
29th July 2012, 06:21 PM
dhaanu

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly send me previous years question papers of J.E. Electrical: