7th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandhol View Post
how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

Please reply
I want previous year ssc je(civil) exam question pepar.
8th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

please send me last 5 years junior engineer electrical question papers.

My email ID: [email protected]
8th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Respected sir,
kindly sent me the previous question paper foe SSC junior engineer (electrical) exam.
9th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me ssc junior engineer( mechanical engineering) and civil engineering last 10 years
thank you
my email i.d is [email protected]
9th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;388798]sir
i requested to u plese i need a previous all question paper,for exam of mechanical/ electrical engg.
my self CHINMAY GHOSH.
my e-mail [email protected]
Lakshmipur, Burdwan
9th March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;388798]sir
i requested to u plese i need a previous all question paper,for exam of mechanical/ electrical engg.
my self Pratib Modak
Nabadwip, Nadia
9th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i requested to u plese i need a previous all question paper,for exam of electrical engg.

thanku
10th March 2012, 07:05 PM
surendrakumarn

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my mail [email protected]

Suren
11th March 2012, 04:44 PM
sarika sasi

sir i need previous year question papers of ssc juniour engineer civil... please send it to my email id ([email protected])
11th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

pls send ssc previous papers of eee for je posts
12th March 2012, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) exam?

how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical ) previous years questions paper
12th March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(mechanical engg) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].

dear sir
please send me last 5 year question paper of ssc junior engineering (electrical engg.)

my email ID [email protected]
12th March 2012, 01:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The list of books from where you can get previous year question with answers....

Good luck..........
12th March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me previous 3/4 years Civil JE questions

at [email protected]
13th March 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me 3 years question papers on my email id
[email protected]
13th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me a last 3 years qestion paper for the post of Junior Engg (lectrical).

Thanks & Regards
my emial address [email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i need previos year question papers of ssc junior engg.(electical) exam. so I kindly request you to send me the above mentioned item to my email id [email protected]
14th March 2012, 12:00 PM
tolesa

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Civil) exam?

please send me any material related with railway engineering especially for civil engineering
thanks
my email :[email protected]
14th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me all question paper of ssc junior exam civil only (with solution) on my id:[email protected]
14th March 2012, 07:23 PM
rajendera

plz send me ssc je electrical previous question papers
15th March 2012, 01:59 PM
lokeshvts50

pls send me the prvs question papeps of JE (Electrical) of SSC

on [email protected]
16th March 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

sir
please send me ssc junior engineer question paper(electrical)
my email id is [email protected]
16th March 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS TO MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
16th March 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me ssc je(civil) previous year question papers.
[email protected]
16th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a previous question
for ssc as je post in (electrical) at [email protected]
16th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i need ssc je civil exam paper...kindly send it to [email protected]
16th March 2012, 08:33 PM
prernakashyap143

Sir,

please send me the previous question papers of ssc junior engineer (electrical) for last 4 years
my email id is [email protected]
18th March 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want previous year papers of ssc (ELECTRICAL) . so if u have then send it to as soon as possible on email id
[email protected].......................
plz.
18th March 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir
please send me question papers of junior engineer electrical ssc.

thanks
sachin singh
[email protected]
18th March 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a previous 5 years ssc question paper?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-ssc-junior-engineering-electrical-civil-exam-85983.html#ixzz1pTKMjO91
18th March 2012, 08:46 PM
vipul1986

hello Sir,

this is vipul.Can you please send the papers for SSC JE exam for electrical engg.with solutions...

thank you in advance...
18th March 2012, 08:50 PM
vipul1986

Smile Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

hello Sir,

this is vipul.Can you please send the papers for SSC JE exam for electrical engg.with solutions...my email is [email protected]

thank you in advance...
18th March 2012, 09:38 PM
lijo lukose

plz send me a previous question for ssc as je post in (electrical)at [email protected][/QUOTE]
19th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my mail [email protected].
20th March 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want ssc main xam paper for J.E. (ELCTFRICAL) so plz send me.
my mail id is:[email protected]
20th March 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of S.S.C. Junior Engineering(Mechanical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to me.
my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 04:20 AM
vikash0078

plz send me electrical question ..........
[email protected]
22nd March 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and mechanical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail dehuri.sanjaykumar5111982@gmai.
plz sir send me Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) at email id:[email protected].

sanjay kumar dehuri.
email id:[email protected].
22nd March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a previous question paper and answers for ssc as je post in (electrical) at [email protected]

and material for electrical engineers of junior engineers
22nd March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir kindly send previous years ssc mes (electrical engg.) as early as possible.
thank u
my e-mail. [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
how to get previous year question paper for SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical). so plz reply to mail([email protected])
24th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].

Kanchan Kumar
gmail:[email protected]
24th March 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send me a electrical engg. ssc technical paper myself nishant madbaiya
24th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me previous year question paper of ssc junior engineering electrical exam. my email id is [email protected].
26th March 2012, 10:43 PM

Thumbs down Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

27th March 2012, 03:09 PM
tjtalha

Kindly send me a last 3 years question papers for the post of Junior Engg (Electrical).

my id [email protected]
28th March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Good Day!
I request you, Pls send me previous 2 year ssc JE (Electrical) question paper on my id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-ssc-junior-engineering-electrical-civil-exam-85983.html#ixzz1qPpa4yLn
29th March 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am rajinder kumar frpm pathankot pls send me previous sample papers of junior engineer civil for test in department pstcl, cpwd,and pspcl pls sir i request you. on my email address: [email protected]
29th March 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am rajinder kumar frpm pathankot pls send me previous sample papers of junior engineer civil for test in department pstcl, cpwd,and pspcl pls sir i request you. on my email address: [email protected]
29th March 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send me SSC junior Engineer exam previous 5 years question papers to [email protected]

BINI A R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?