22nd December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am a BCA graduate. Can i apply for the C-DAC .
Please tell me
yes you can apply cdac

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Which are the CDAC institutes that I can apply for?
  3. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  4. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  5. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  6. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Institutes that provide training for CDAC entrance eaxm -- [New]
  8. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  10. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  11. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  12. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  16. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  17. What is the date for CDAC entrance exam after september
  18. Does CDAC provide certification in Software Testing and Automation? List of Institutes offering this certification program?
23rd December 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m ashwini wan knw when is the next entrance exam date.
jan 29 2012
24th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the CCCS in coresponded .is it possible to do that.
30th December 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I need to know next entrance date of C-DAC cource that will be conducted in pune 2012 year. and please give me all details about admission procedure on [email protected] regularly
2nd January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a final year student of bsc electronics, du..i want to do cdac diploma immediately aftr completing my degree course..what are entrance exams date of cdac for which i am eligible..which will be the best course for me?and the syllabus!please mail on email id.i am quite proficient in c n java core language. [email protected] plz help me n mail me as soon as possible as!!!!!!!thanxs.....
15th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my engg in computer science and want to join the 2012 batch for cdac course.Kindly inform me abt the next exam date,syllabus and other details.plz do reply me at [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/examination-date-course-structure-good-institutes-cdac-course-86258.html#ixzz1mSKvw7kh
15th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my engg in computer science and want to join the 2012 batch for cdac course.Kindly inform me abt the next exam date,syllabus and other details.plz do reply me at [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/examination-date-course-structure-good-institutes-cdac-course-86258.html#ixzz1mSKvw7kh
6th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying cdac cet for 2012????
is it over????????
[email protected]
8th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

when is cdac next entrance exam date?
12th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I 'm the student of B.Sc(IT) . What will the next the entrance exam date . am i eligible for the entrance of cdac ?
please tell me the complete detail about the course . Moreover C DAC which course i should do?i need information about course detail,fees,job opportunity after b.sc.(IT).tell me that is any CDAC institute in gwalior.
plz sir guide me as early as possible my email is- [email protected]
thank you
16th March 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

The 1 course which i knw FPGDST which is conducted in kharghar(mumbai) and banglore.
It is fully practical oriented course and its gives too much benefits for your practical knowledge.
And placements also done but its depends on your performace.
Best of luck
26th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

on this may 2012 my graduation will complete..
i want to do c.dac
can you plz tell me ...the exam date..and from where i can get exam form .
31st March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Amit gupta.i have completed my MCA From MDU now i want to join C-DAC .Plz tell me the Procedure and the Enterance Exam date .
My Contact no is [email protected]
6th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am bca final year student so i want to know that when willbe cdac entrance exam for second batch n send info on email
my [email protected]......
9th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

when to apply for cdac and how ?? im bsc i.t student ..which is best coarse suitable fr me....email me on [email protected]
29th April 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am cs student how i can prepare for cdac entrance exam
30th April 2012, 02:46 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

CDAC Exam Details :

Eligibility :

CDAC CET Eligibility for diploma in advanced Business computing :

Engineering (UG/PG) in electronic / electrical /electronics & communication / eletronics & instrumentation / computer science & engineering / computer engineering / IT / MCA with 55% marks

CDAC CET Diploma in Embedded systems Design :

Engineering (UG/PG) in electronic / electrical /electronics & communication / eletronics & instrumentation / computer science & engineering / computer engineering / IT / MCA with 55% marks

Exam Pattern :

100 multiple choice questions
Duration : 120 min
Computer Fundamentals : 40 questions
Networking Fundamentals : 40 questions
General Aptitude : 20 questions

Books :

Digital Logic & Computer Design by Morris Mano
Microprocessors & interfacing by Douglas V Hall
Data & Computer communication by William Stallings
Data structures by Lipschutz & seymour
operating system by Silbeschatz & Galvin
Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
Verbal & Non Verbal by R S Aggarwal

CDAC Cet Important Dates 2012 :

Last date of receiving application form : 10.01.2012
Date of Entrance exam : 29.01.2012 11.00AM to 1.00PM
Declaration of Results : 14.02.2012
Last date of Payment of CDAC Course Fee : 06.03.2012
Commencement of the course for CDAC : 12.03.2012
Conclusion of the CDAC Course : 11.08.2012
18th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE student of ECE branch
so I just want to know about CDAC coarse ,dates of CDAC entrance exam ,how to prepare for this entrance,which coarse is suitable for BE ECE student & syllabus.
I also want to know about the CDAC institutes.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/examination-date-course-structure-good-institutes-cdac-course-86258.html#ixzz1y94LcwdY
24th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hi this is rahul karn from nepal. i m studying B.E.(electronics n communication). i m in 7th sem now. i want to study M.E. in pune university. so i would like to know the criteria of my admission being a foreign student and fee structures.
21st July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hey i just completed my btech from computer science branch..
i hav opted for cdac noida for dac course.
should i join it??
and how is the placement and faculties of cdac noida??
9th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student in bsc IT 2nd years . I want to c dac entrance date in 2013 . what i know two dates of entrance in c dac. plz send dates in years 2013 in my email ID:[email protected]
31st October 2012, 09:13 PM
manas.1989

C-DAC noida.mohali,pune,Bangalore,hydarabad etc are C-DAC institutes but i think Pune , Hyderabad & Bangalore is best..
You are from computer branch you can opt Cyber security course which is now in a great demand. If you want distance mode you can prefer:-
Core Competency in Software Process Management [CCSPM]
C-DAC's Course on Cyber Security [CCCS]
C-DAC Certified Course on
Cyber Security Professional [CCCSP]
4th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam date for 2013 batch?
12th December 2012, 11:47 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

Hi Friend,

Institutes are as follows :

C-DAC noida.
C-DAC mohali
C-DAC pune
C-DAC Bangalore
C-DAC hydarabad

Courses in Computer Trade :

C-DAC's Course on Cyber Security [CCCS]
C-DAC Certified Course on
Cyber Security Professional [CCCSP]

THanks...
4th March 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech(chemical).and i am interested to join it industries.can i do c-dac courses to enter into IT field.please guide me
my email id [email protected]
5th April 2013, 09:39 PM
ghghs

I 'm the student of B.Sc(IT) . What will the next the entrance exam date . am i eligible for the entrance of cdac ?
please tell me the complete detail about the course .
Moreover C DAC which course i should do?
i need information about course detail,fees,job opportunity after b.sc.(IT).tell me that is any CDAC institute in gwalior.
plz sir guide me as early as possible my email is- [email protected]
thank you
17th June 2013, 10:43 AM
deepali s.

sir i am B.Tech instrumentation & control engineering student , so plz tell the syllabus for cdac entrance exam? and which course has more job opportunity in industry?
25th June 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i am student of information technologie and i h3
ve completed my b.e.2013 so i want to know how i apply for cdac
course plz..rly fast..
26th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

When will the examination held after doing BTECH or after doinng couurse CDAC NOIDA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?