21st January 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the books for MPSC Pre and Mains for STI/Assistant/PSI and Rajyaseva exam?

sir pls sendme which is the best books for mpsc pre and main exam of psi/sti/assistant exa m. my email is [email protected]
27th May 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the books for MPSC Pre and Mains for STI/Assistant/PSI and Rajyaseva exam?

Sir,
I have to inf. about MPSC for pre. Exam in step by steps.
I have also Study Planning for preperation pre & main Exam.
Which books to reffer for pre exam. (Auther of Eknath patil books) many books avilable.
Pls, send publication & auther also.
My E-mail ID :
[email protected]
9th June 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me the list of books for mpsc prelim and mains in marathi language and my email is [email protected]
12th February 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wish to appear for the STI exam...Will you please tell me is 3 months enough to prepare for the exam????how I should study please guide me..
21st February 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What is a syllabus for the Maharashtra talathi 2017. Which books I can refer for the same.
14th May 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me previous years question paper set book in english for sti prelims and mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?