8th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Physiotherapy after completing 12th? What is the scope in this field?

Do I need neet marks for getting admission in physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is best for me in Physiotherapy and Homeopathy
  2. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  3. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  4. What is the scope in B.Arch field after completing 12th?
  5. Is it compulsory to do MBA after completing BMS? Any scope in it? In which field of BMS should we join?
  6. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  7. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  8. What is the way to join in marine after completing B.E CSE? Is there any scope in research in that field?
  9. Is Physiotherapy a good field in India?
  10. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Is there any scope for me after completing HR course?
  12. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old? -- [New]
  13. B.Pth (Physiotherapy) after diploma in D.Co.Eng?
  14. What is the scope in Physics field after completing TYBSc?
  15. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  16. BBA or BBM, what to do after 12th and which course has better scope and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
  18. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
14th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Physiotherapy after completing 12th? What is the scope in this field?

Hi my name is vyshnavi i was completed 12th last i got 85% in 12 can i do physiotherapy these year
21st August 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m srividya i had 95 percentage in intermediate can i get an admission for physiotherapy and which is bast college and what is its package...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?