27th November 2014, 09:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years sample question papers for the post of sub inspector conducted by SSC

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SSC SUB INSPECTOR EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SSC Sub Inspector exam in this post for your reference. Go through it to understand the pattern and type of questions asked and start your preparation accordingly.

Also attached the previous followed syllabus for the exam in this post. Just go through it and make sure that you are prepared for all the topics given.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy it online.

to buy it online.

For any other information visit the official website - http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip SSC CPO.zip(39.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CPO syllabus ( tentative ).pdf(15.9 KB, 80 views)
31st December 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years sample question papers for the post of sub inspector conducted by SSC

sir plese send me the last ten years SI police inspector papers conducted by SSC on my Email id::[email protected]
14th January 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years sample question papers for the post of sub inspector conducted by SSC

Sir plzz sens me last 5 years exam paper of si conducted by ssc on my email
Www. [email protected]
19th January 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me last 10 years Sub inspector of police Delhi sample question paper on my Email Id :[email protected]
2nd February 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 year sample question papers for the post of sub inspector conducted by ssc
14th February 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

last 10 year question paper with ansuer in si exam my email id; [email protected]
22nd March 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir please sed me last 7 years question papers of ssc cpo Sub inspector exam to the below address
[email protected]
please , thankful for ur kind act
21st June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir plese send me the last 12 years SSC solves question and answer. my Email I'd: [email protected]
11th September 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the last 3 years question papers of sub inspector odisha police
11th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the last 3 years question papers of sub inspector odisha police. email id:- [email protected]
12th September 2015, 05:12 PM
umakant0220

sir please provide me last 5 years question papers with answer key of sub inspector odisha police.
email [email protected]
12th September 2015, 08:53 PM
sai5733

I have attached previous years sample question papers of Sub Inspector conducted by SSC
8th October 2015, 04:59 PM

Sir Please provide me 10 years sample papers for the post Sub Inspector conducted by SSC.

Please E-mail sample papers on below ids:

[email protected]
4th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plese send me the wbssc assistant sub inspector of excise 2013 question papers set -D my email id is [email protected]
1st January 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last 10 years solved question papers of SI police inspector papers conducted by SSC on my Email id : [email protected]
14th March 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

plese send me the last five year question sub inspector of police conducted by ossc my email [email protected]
8th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I need last 10 year priveous question.plez someone send me PDF of all qiestion. At this e [email protected]
9th May 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Send me previous years question paper. And my Mail id. [email protected]
31st October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want last 5 exam of sub inispector odisha police questions pls send it //. Soumyaranjanmahapatra589 @gmail.com
13th May 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, I request to please sand last 3 year question paper of ossc CPSE odisha police sub inspector in this mail ID.
[email protected]
Thnq
11th March 2018, 07:12 AM
Suryakanti mahabhoi

Please sir provide me 10 previous years question papers of sub inspector post of ossc.please sir please please please
11th March 2018, 07:13 AM
Suryakanti mahabhoi

Please sir provide me 10 previous years question papers of sub inspector post of ossc.please sir please please please.my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?