2nd April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GATE cut-off for M.Tech (ECE) from VJTI or COEP? Are they ranked equal to NITs?

I got 307 gate score can i get admission vjti in ece ...in sc reservation

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?
  2. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  5. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  6. What is the cutoff of M.Tech admission in COEP VJTI?
  7. M.Tech cut off for VJTI Mumbai?
  8. Can I get coep pune or vit pune or vjti collage with EC branch? My GATE score is 440 and AIR 7597
  9. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
  11. Can I get VLSI in COEP after scoring 45.67 in GATE?
  12. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  15. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  16. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  17. MHT CET cutoff of VJTI and COEP for Mechanical Stream?
  18. Total marks for electrical branch in gate exam?
4th April 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GATE cut-off for M.Tech (ECE) from VJTI or COEP? Are they ranked equal to NITs?

Sir, I have gate score 449 and AIR is 6102 and I belong to Obc category.can I get any NIT or top gov clg of states LIKE NSIT, DTU,COEPetc
11th July 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is required for getting admission in mechanical engineering in jee main exam
13th March 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

My gate 2015 ECE score is 36.76/100 and 496/1000 with AIR 6492 can I get into COEP or VJTI ,I dont mind any speciallization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?