23rd June 2012, 06:35 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

hi friend...!!

i am also the b.tech computer science student.

i suggest you according to my own experience.

according to me,you should go for java not for dot net;otherwise it depends upon your interest and aim.

java has more scope than other languages.

java has bright future.after doing java,you can go for android after doing java in 6 week.

but if you want to go for networking side than i will suggest you to go for CCNA i.e.totally networking.

now it depends upon you that in which field you want to go.
23rd August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

I am doing BE in computer science.For which company can I apply for internship in Bangalore?
23rd August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE computer science in 2nd year.Which company can i work for internship in Bngalore?
23rd August 2012, 10:57 PM
prince raj1

hi.........
according to me you should go for industrial training.....its helpfull to you....or other courses like..
programming languages like C,C++,core JAVA,advanced JAVA,etc and web designing,.NET,HTML,animation.......
26th April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which cource is good after compliting 2nd year for cse btech student?
21st May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hey, friends i m doing study in 3rd year in computer science . and now i want to do a course in summer vacation
4th May 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship training for 20 days in Mangalore pls give me the details with address and phone numbers. I have done my computer science and engineering pursuing.
18th April 2018, 02:33 PM
kriteshanand

You can Join CETPA Infotech for computer course where you can enhance your skills during summer. You can Join >net, java, php etc
18th April 2018, 03:34 PM
kriteshanand

If you are a B.Tech student then you can do few courses like

.Net Training, PLC and Scada Training, PHP, Python, 6 Months Industrial Training Course etc. If you want to do course then come for a free demo session in CETPA Infotech for summer training course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?