27th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science

sir i am 3rd year b.tech student of computer science. i want to do summer internship or training in banglore or delhi where i can get good opportunity to learn

28th May 2012, 08:06 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am 3rd year b.tech student of computer science. i want to do summer internship or training in banglore or delhi where i can get good opportunity to learn
There are various training institutes in Delhi and Banglore in which you can apply for the summer training course. Below is the list of some training institutes is given in which you can apply:

Training institute in Delhi
Accenture
Accord Software and Systems
ACS
Adaptec
Adobe
Aditi Technologies
Agere Systems

Training institute in Banglore

Softtalk Technologies Limited
TCIL BellSouth Limited
Neuronimbus Software Services Pvt Ltd
Indocon Micro Engineers Limited

How to apply

For the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you an acknowledgment if they select you for the summer training course. After that you have to submit a No Objection Certificate which you will get from your college.

Course You can do

You can do the following courses in your summer training:
C/C++
JAVA
PHP-MySql
.NET
28th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science

Hello Friend........

How to apply
For the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you an acknowledgment if they select you for the summer training course. After that you have to submit a No Objection Certificate which you will get from your college.

Course You can do
You can do the following courses in your summer training:
C/C++
JAVA
PHP-MySql
.NET

Below is the list of some training institutes is given in which you can apply:

Accenture
ACS
Adaptec
Adobe
Aditi Technologies
Agere Systems

Thank You!.....
29th May 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science

what are the chances that a second year of computer science will get internship in it???
1st October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science

sir i m a btech student of ECE branch and i have passed my 2nd yr now i want 2 do summer intership how vil i get???
7th November 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year cs student of upes,dehradoon and i want to do summer internship in bangalore... how should i proceed witha nd which ol company i should look for.please help me with dis
26th January 2013, 11:10 PM
purvi52

Accenture
ACS
Adaptec
Adobe
Aditi Technologies
Agere Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?