17th April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits given to Indian Handicapped Government Employee?

iam physically handicap of 45% working in Up besic siksha parisad to know that how many time is require to work in backward area then transfer to forward area
24th April 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

being a 40 % physically handicapped emploee (handicapped after met with an accident on working place inside plant ) of SAIL, working more than 18 years, if I can get any extra facilty from SAIL ?
16th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

My name is Gunapal. I am an orthopaedically handicapped central government employee with 40% disability working as sorting assistant in MANGALORE RMS, department of posts.kindly enlighten me is there any orders for flexi hous of work for physically challenged in central government offices from government of india.kindly sent it to my e-mail [email protected]
1st October 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY CASUAL LEAVES ARE GIVEN TO PH RLY EMPLOYEE
5th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 70% disabled Haryana govt. employee person by one leg ( polio ) may I get rebate in electin duties.
11th March 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 59 yrs physically handicapped.Cannot walk without help of walking stick.My name has been included in this coming Election for election duty.How can I avoid this duty?. Thanks
7th April 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Iam physically handicap but i got an order letter for election duty what is the solution to cancel the ord

er or election duty
14th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the right of handicapped person to get exemption from election duty?
26th May 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a gov. teacher in basic education in Uttar pradesh with 45% disability. I am teaching in a school which is 15 km away from my residence. please do tell me the G.O. NUMBER or its copy which says that a handicapped should be posted in a nearest school.
my id [email protected]
4th September 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am M.N.Rajeev, employed in Syndicate Bank, Chittur, Palakkad District just 7 kms from my residence. I am appointed in physically handicapped quota. All the other branches of our bank is at Palakkad which is having distance more than this branch. So can I remain in this branch itself.
18th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Faclities decided by govt of India in 6th pay fixation period -whether it is implemented? Secondly a clear cut guideline should be implemented by govt for PH emloyees in relation to recruitment , promotion ,transfer , accomodation etc.Most of the PH employees are suffering in absence of this .Attention of the govt must be drawn in this regard.
13th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam 60% % physically handicapped state govt emplyee of j & k . kindly tell me about special benifits given by Government to physically handicapped employees.
24th April 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a physically disabled person be given appointment by adjusting roster
21st July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM HANDICAP AND WORKING IN PSU SINCE FROM 1981 TO TILL DATE MY ORGANISATION IS NOT GIVING ME DOUBLE TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE AS THEY ARE SAYING THAT TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE ADD IN PERKS BY OUR CO, AS WE ARE GETTING IDA SCALE AS PER BPE PERKS ARE NOT MORE THAN 50%. BUT IN-SPITE OF COURT JUDGEMENT AND CCD ORDER NO CLEAR CUT ORDER ISSUE E BY DPE OR GOVT TILL DATE IN THIS MATTER. AS PER THE LIMITATION OF HANDICAP THEY CAN NOT APPROACH EACH AND EVERY DEPTT EASILY FOR GETTING THE SOLUTION OF THERE PROBLEMS. AS WE ARE SPENDING A MAJOR PART OF OUR SALARY ON TRANSPORTATION FOR COMING TO OFFICE DAILY FROM RESIDENT AND WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR RIGHT OF DOUBLE TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE FROM OUR OFFICE. SECONDLY I WANT TO SAY THAT DPE HAS ISSUED ORDER FOR HANDICAP TO PURCHASE A CAR FOR THERE USE WITH EXICES DUTY EXEMPTION BUT THEY HAVE PUT ONE CONDITION THAT THE CAR IS GIVEN TO THOSE HANDICAP WHO CAN DRIVE CARE SELF AND I WANT TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER DISABLE PERSON WHO CAN NOT ABLE TO DRIVE THE CAR SELF LIKE MENTAL RETARDED BLIND ETC BUT THEY WANT A CAR WHICH CAN BE DRIVE BY DRIVER OR BY THERE FAMILY MEMBER WHO CAN TAKE THEM TO MARKET OR TO DOCTOR EASILY. GOVT MUST THINK ON THIS THAT THESE KIND OF DISABLE MUST BE ALSO GIVEN THE EXEMPTION IN DUTY FOR PURCHASE OF CAR IN LIFE ONE TIME.
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND HELP ME IN GETTING MY RIGHT OF DOUBLE TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE FROM MY OFFICE AT THE EARLIEST AND ADVICE ME HOW CAN I PURCHASE A CAR WITH EXEMPTION OF DUTY AS IT IS MY NECESSITY FOR SURVIVAL OF LIFE AND IT IS NOT A LUXURY ITEM FOR ME. THE ADVICE/REPLY OF MY ABOVE MENTIONED QUARRIES/ PROBLEM MAY KINDLY BE SENT TO ME ON MY MAIL i.e. [email protected]
12th November 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am deaf 70 % and working as clerk in canara bank. The manager informed to me that doing work as teller in cash section. It is very difficult to me for doing the same. Have any exemption in cash duty for deaf employees in banks.
23rd May 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i m 54 year age handicapped person(60% due to polio and one eyed person-low vision in left eye) and working in REGIONAL RURAL BANK IN GUJARAT as officer(junior-scale-I), i m denying promotion since last 10years that they will posted me as branch head which is not at all suitable for my physical condition, now n than indirect threat has been given to post me as Branch Head, what can i do? i do not want any promotion in future also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?