17th December 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Address to apply for railway entrance exam?

please tell address for applying the railway exam...could u please give me the details

27th December 2012, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Address to apply for railway entrance exam?

Recruitment in railways is conducted by RRB. Applications details for railway jobs can be collected from RRB site. Address for submitting application may vary zone (south zone, north zone, etc) and with job profile. So it is better to visit RRB site for collecting application details. Employment news may also contain such details.
27th December 2012, 09:24 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Address to apply for railway entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell address for applying the railway exam...could u please give me the details
Dear Aspirant,

Your question is Data-insufficient one so it would be clear for you if you mention Which Railway Recruitment Board address you want?

We have Following RRB's in India:

*Ahmedabad
*Ajmer
*Allahabad
*Bangalore
*Bhopal
*Bhubaneswar
*Chandigarh
*Chennai
*Gorakhpur
*Guwahati
*Jammu & Srinagar
*Kolkata
*Malda
*Mumbai
*Muzaffarpur
*Patna
*Ranchi
*Secunderabad
*Thiruvananthapuram

So choose your local RRB or which you want to know the mailing address.We can definitely help you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?