8th December 2009, 06:29 PM

Admission through AIEEE as lateral entry after diploma course? possible?

I am continuing diploma.Can appear aieee exam after completion of my diploma course in lateral entry.If yes, then how.If no what I have to do to appear aieee.

22nd December 2009, 05:30 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission through AIEEE as lateral entry after diploma course? possible?

there is no way you can appear in lateral entry in aieee colleges,you can give aieee test and if you clear it you will join first year of engineering,all the best
22nd December 2009, 05:06 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission through AIEEE as lateral entry after diploma course? possible?

you can appear for aieee if your diploma college is approved by AICTE....for admission in first year as any one else enters through aieee......you can refer www.aieee.nic.in
for more details on the eligibility for the exam.............
best of luck
22nd December 2009, 08:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

yes you can appear for aieee after cracking the entrance you will be able to take entry to 1st year of b.tech.

I dont think you will be not entertained with lateral entry scheme,to 2nd year of b.tech programme.

Last edited by faiyaz; 29th April 2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: some text was missing
23rd December 2009, 08:10 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

YES ITS POSSIBE FOR ADMISSION THROUGH AIEEE LATERAL ENTRY. U CAN FILL AIEEE ONLINE FORUMS IN SEARCH THE SITE NAME www.cbse.nic.in or www.aieee.com.
24th December 2009, 09:23 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for aieee exam and get into the first year of engineering and you can even apply for common entrance tests or counseling in universities like anna university in tn so that can get admitted in the second year of the course.

All the best.
8th January 2010, 07:00 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can apply for aieee exam and can get admission in ist year of b.tech
for lateral entry you can can contact university like anna university
9th January 2010, 01:35 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

no there is no lateral entry through aieee ,specially in nit's.

and the main point to remember is that there are only three chances to give aieee,
so once you finish your 3 years after 12th doing anything else.
then you cannot give aieee.
9th January 2010, 11:58 AM
kusum singal

yes, you can apply for the lateral entry after diploma. for more infomartion, you can visit www.aieee.nic.in
10th January 2010, 11:43 PM
rohit kumar singh

for lateral entry u have to give state engineering entrance exams...there is no such type of entry through AIEEE...or u can take admissio in 1st year of b.tech by aieee
7th February 2010, 01:11 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes you can apply for aieee,
and after selection you will take direct admission in 2nd through lateral entry.
7th February 2010, 03:54 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes it is possible,every college have different rules for it so i cant help you to tell the process,it will be better if you specify the college in which you want to get in.
7th February 2010, 04:00 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

no friend you cannot get admission through aieee as a lateral entry after diploma
7th February 2010, 09:42 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look i want to be clear on a few things for admission into any engineering college you have to give the AIEEE exam and otherwise you can go for the lateral entry but on the quota seat and no way else you are gonna be in .. hope you get my point all the best hope you get your admission, in time.. bye take care for more details do write to me again.... byeee good luck
8th February 2010, 04:03 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

sorry but you have to appear for aieee exam........as there is no such facility provided by the authority.
5th May 2010, 03:08 AM
edward
Top Answerer

yes you can get admission through AIEEE as later entry but for that you have to appear for the AIEEE exam.............

but now the exam is already conducted on 25th april,so if you have already appear for that than its ok otherwise you have to wait for next year.........till than prepare for it.......
5th May 2010, 05:51 AM
Harshita21

good morning

If you are doing diploma in polytechnique then you are able to take admission in.......B.Tech. But you need not to give theAIEEE exam .........because it is for 12th passed science student. Foe diploma holders .........LEET exam is counducted after clearing exam they got admission directly in second year.This exam will be counducted in june.

Best if luck
5th May 2010, 11:36 AM
bharati1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am continuing diploma.Can appear aieee exam after completion of my diploma course in lateral entry.If yes, then how.If no what I have to do to appear aieee.

Hello,

Well if your diploma is recognized you will be eligible for AIEEE exam. If you can crack it you will enter first year of B.Tech. But unfortunately there is no provision provision lateral entry. So you will have to start from the second year.

Thanks
5th May 2010, 09:36 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friendd
yes you are eligible for the lateral entry through aieee exam.
the dates are already over.
so better for you to prepare for the next year,
all the best.
11th May 2010, 03:21 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
when you will fill up the forms of the aieee.
there are option for the lateral entry student.
so fill up the form accordingly.
for details read the application broucher.
all the best.
23rd May 2010, 07:25 PM
naveenkumargahlot

LEET exam held in june but what about the last date to apply for that. reply soon
24th May 2010, 07:10 AM
drdo99
Banned

Dear friend,
Why are you wasting time? If you complete diploma,you could get to 2nd year ,direct lateral entry.
As what,you said, you will waste 2 years of time,in re exam by aieee. Think properly,its question of your career.
26th May 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student.Can I get admission in second year directly by appearing in AIEEE?
29th May 2010, 10:36 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

If you are doing diploma in poly technique then you are able to take admission in B.Tech.If you can crack it you will enter first year of B.Tech. But unfortunately there is no provision provision lateral entry. So you will have to start from the second year.
31st May 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 80000 rank in aieee can i get dual degree in nit warangal or tirucharipally?
1st June 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct entry in 2nd year b.tech by appearing AIEEE lateral exam after completing my diploma ,if not how
21st June 2010, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student.Can I get admission in second year directly in AIEEE collages?
21st June 2010, 04:41 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
no, you can not take admission in lateral entry through aieee exam. Aieee only provides admission in 1st year. You can give other exams and get admission in 2nd year directly.
22nd June 2010, 07:46 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knwledge it is not been possiable..
18th July 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,I get mark 47% in HSC,AIEEE 98 mark can I eligible for admission in engg
30th July 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir iam doing diploma in electrical cn i be able to go in iit's for engineering. if yes how. .. .. .
18th August 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir main diploma ke baad aiee kar sakta hoo
22nd August 2010, 01:15 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes friend you can take admission directly into the 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme....

But you can use your AIEEE score card to take lateral admission into the other colleges that are not in the list of the AIEEE board...

I mean to say that with this rank card AIEEE does not provide any lateral entry admission but you can take admission in other colleges,

All the best..
28th August 2010, 02:58 PM
preeti rathod

Quote:
i want try aieee exam. now i'm in 5th sem diploma. what can i do for aieee. please suggest me
29th August 2010, 11:54 PM
Raj333

dear friend
AIEEE CAN'T take lateral entry exam.after qualifying in AIEEE you get admission in ist year.so you don't give AIEEE exam. you will give lateral entry exam after passing diploma. these university will conduct lateral entry exam

WBUT
PUT
OUT
MP UNIVERSITY
UP UNIVERSITY

BEST OF LUCK.............................................. ...
31st August 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hi im yogesh i not geated entry of concelling of b. arch then i join b.arch in diploma course .what i shode get be entery in mumbai collages. i goted 146 marks in aieee. mi e mail id:- [email protected]. pls reply me
31st August 2010, 07:13 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes , you can appear in aieee after completion of your diploma..

but in that case you have to start from the beginning..means from first year..

rather than you just appear in lateral entry exam after completion of your diploma..

by which you can join in Btech 2nd year directly..

now it is on you what to do..

all the best..
26th December 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir.......i am in b.tech 1st year in uptu. i want to go in aieee in 3rd sem.
can i do the lateral entry exam in aieee?????
29th December 2010, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can i appear aieee exam before sixth semi. of diploma in mining
1st January 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in tool &die i want to take admission in the degree program ....can i give get lateral entry to btech courses by giving
aieee exam... please tell how and watz the procedure....
1st January 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

are diploma holder apply in aieee 2011, i am 3 year course in cipet lucknow my course is complite in 2010.
24th January 2011, 08:02 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

You can definitely appear for the AIEEE exam as your a diploma student.

But,since you lack the foundation of Maths,Physics and Chemistry it will be better that you take up coaching in better Institutes and then go through the AIEEE exam.
7th March 2011, 04:26 PM
harshhunny
Member+

sir,
yes, you can appear for AIEEE exam .I f u crack the exam you can take admission to first year of B.Tech .But you can not take admission to second year through AIEEE exam.
AIEEE Website :- www.aieee.nic.in

AIEEE Brochure is also attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEEbrochure.pdf(304.2 KB, 129 views)
21st March 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

wat is the last date of application form for diploma holders?
31st March 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Now I am in 4th sem diploma in Mechanical engg. Can I admisson in B .tech through AIEEE.
17th April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i m in diploma 5th sem .do i lateral entry by aieee
2nd May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 50 marks in aieee entrance exam.will i be qualified.if qualified in which i would get seat.
4th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

LATER ENTRY COUNSELING DATE
5th & 6th per- 92.5 %
please date response
21st September 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir .
i complete 10th and diploma.can i able to join aieee in 2nd year?
thanks.
25th October 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diplomo course in 2010 April. Can i write aieee exam if i write this exam i will join lateral entry through this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?