15th June 2011, 10:33 AM
Harish Mohammed Ali

Admission for CA after completing 12th in Mathematics? How can I get admission? Course fee and duration of the course?

can i get admission for CA after completing 12th in mathematics.how can i get admission ,what is the course fee.what is the duration of the course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  2. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  3. Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?
  4. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  6. Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class? -- [New]
  9. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  10. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. mca entrance
  13. How to get admission in JEE Main coaching institute and what is the fee?
  14. Which course I should do after completion of HSC exam? B.Sc in Microbiology or B.Pharm course?
  15. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  16. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. What is the duration of the BFA course in Painting? How to get admission in the course?
  18. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
21st November 2011, 01:25 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission for CA after completing 12th in Mathematics? How can I get admission? Course fee and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harish Mohammed Ali View Post
can i get admission for CA after completing 12th in mathematics.how can i get admission ,what is the course fee.what is the duration of the course

Yes after 12th your eligible for apply for CA course , i will provide you the details regarding ca course ,

Details for CA { Charted Accountant } Course :

ICAI stands of Institute of Charted accountant of India . It is an professional course . the duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into 3 levels namely Foundation , intermediate , and final examination .

>>> if your interested to apply for ca course then you should be qualified for 12th in any stream from recognized university .

NOTE : There is no cutoff are minimum marks are require of CA course , if your qualified of 12th examination then your eligible to apply for CA course.

>>> you should also qualified for entrance examination like , CPT examination . CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test . It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course . For CPT course you should be qualified for 10th or 12th in any stream with good percentage of marks . It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude . CPT is an objective type test with negative marking.

>>> If your qualified in Bachelor degree then you will directly apply for Intermediate examination .

>>> your qualified in 12th examination then you should apply for Foundation examination ,
22nd April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for CA after completing 12th in Mathematics? How can I get admission? Course fee and duration of the course?

i have completed B.sc course in mathematics. Can i apply for CA & what should be the criteria for me to apply?
14th June 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that for doing b.com hon in account from du what top four subject should be included for calculating percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?