20th May 2013, 12:26 PM
nan#da

Admission criteria and eligibility for D.Ed?

hello,
plz tell me the admission critera and eligiblity for D.ed admission.. and all respective dates of exam and form submissions..

11th July 2013, 03:01 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: Admission criteria and eligibility for D.Ed?

Dear student,

The minimum eligibility criterion for diploma in education (D.Ed) courses has been reset to higher secondary certificate (HSC). The government had recently announced that the eligibility criteria will be changed from HSC to graduation. However, for this year, the old criteria will be applied.

The decision was taken during a meeting of the D. Ed state admission and selection committee, which was held in the city on Monday. Anil Bedge, director, Maharashtra State Education Research and Training (MSCERT), who headed the meeting, told TOI, "In order to make graduation as eligibility criteria for the D.Ed courses, the National Council for Teachers' Education (NCTE) has to give a nod. However, a few formalities are yet to be completed as there are a lot of technicalities involved. Hence, it was decided to go ahead with the old eligibility criteria for this year."
25th August 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria and eligibility for D.Ed?

Which certificate r want
6th December 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility norms for taking admission for in d.ed
12th June 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Question is with 48 percent I am eligble for ded course or not in Hsc having 5years experience as a primary teacher
13th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Having 48 percent in hsc and 6 years experience as a teacher am I suitable for ded course or not plz reply
15th July 2015, 01:58 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

--> D.ed stands for Diploma in Education Eligibility,which is one year course after +2. Further you can check the following Eligibility Criteria:-

--> Eligibility Criteria:-

-Candidate must have done secondary education that is +2 with science group or arts group from a recognized board.

-Candidate must have secured at least 50% in + 2 standard to join Diploma in education.

-Candidate must have to qualify the Common Entrance Test conducted by the every state.

-Test conducted by following States are:

-Haryana board of School education D.ed exam.

-D.Ed Common Entrance Test Maharashtra.

-Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education D.ed Exam.

--> After D.ed you can get following jobs:-

-Educational Counselor

-Article Writer

-Record Keeper

-Home Tutor

-Education Developer

-Junior Teacher

- Lab Assistant

-Librarian

Following are the list of institutes for D.Ed :-

-AMG College of Education for Women

-Aastha College of Education

-Elina Institute of Education

-Bhilai Maitri College
16th August 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I HAVE PASS 2 WITH THE 68.4% MARK'S. WITH ART GROUP. DEAR SIR WHAT IS THE ADMISSION DATE OF THIS YEAR.AND HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR THIS .CAN I APPLY FOR D.ED ONLINE. IF WE CAN APPLY ONLINE PLEASE SEND THE LINK SIR .
14th September 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

If anyone haven't 50 percent in HS but he completed B.SC scoring near about 50 percent (not exact 50) and he also teach in upper primary school from last 4 years. Is he eligible for DED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?