29th April 2017, 01:22 PM
smchavan

Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?

I got 40 marks in jee main and I want to take admission in government engineering college Aurangabad based on jee score. So, can i or not?

Related Questions:
  1. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  2. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  3. Admission in MBM College Jodhpur is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  4. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  5. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  6. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  7. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  9. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  10. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  11. Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score
  12. Whether 12th ISC percentage matters while taking admission in B.Tech course?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?
  15. Total number of permissible attempts for JEE Main to get admission in IIT Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  17. Which college is the best in Delhi and Chandigarh after scoring AIEEE rank?
  18. Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main
30th April 2017, 01:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?

You have not mentioned your category in query. The cut off marks for Joint Entrance Examination Main for different category is:

Open category: 81 marks.

OBC NCL : 49 marks.

SC/ST: 32 marks and 27 marks.

If you have cleared cut off marks then only you have some chance of getting admission in any government engineering college. Counselling will take place soon. You should take part in counselling for final confirmation of admission in government engineering college.
9th May 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?

I have got 26 marks in jee main and i m of st category .can i get admission in government college of aurangabad
2nd June 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 65 marks in jee main 2017 and my category is OBC can I get admission in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra on this score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?