9th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?

my name is durgesh pandey. I got 77 perc. In 10th and 89 perc. In 12th. And i am doing b.tech from nit. I want to compelete my m.tech from mit ,usa.please suggest me which exam and what min. Mark required for this.

Thanks in advance .

Durgesh pandey
id: [email protected]

16th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?

i want to know the eligiblity for doing mtech with communication at mit USA.
my email id is [email protected]
13th March 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?

How to get admission in MIT USA for M.Tech course with aerospace/mechanical engineering?
24th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN MIT,USA FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH PLZ SUGGEST ME
20th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in MIT USA under biomedical branch for mtech??
4th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i am an engineering student. i am in computer science last year at NIT surat so plz sugesst me how to get addmission in MIT or california university
24th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am an Information Technology student. i complete my B.E degree from UIT.now i want to admit in MIT.so plz tell me how can i do this.tell me in details.
my id - [email protected]
14th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

reply kab aega..........
3rd December 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

he i want to take the exam of mit ,, how can i apply ,,
29th June 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in computer science for mtech in mit usa .What are the procedure and annual fee of this college
15th February 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my ms in MIT,USA and my subject is computers ,please tell me how can i get admission into MIT and which entrance exam should i write for it and i am in 2nd year of b.tech
10th September 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can study in MIT USA in M. Tech after B. Sc. in Computer Science from the CMI, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?