31st December 2017, 11:02 PM
hilalahmadmalik

Admission procedure for 11th class in Science stream?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in 11th class in Science stream(PCM+English) through merit or self finance seat and what is the fee structure so I should prepare in advance to admit my ward?

3rd January 2018, 10:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 11th class in Science stream?

The required qualification to get admission in Std 11 in various stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The admission in various school is conducted through entrance test or merit basis.

So, you must visit official website of the school to get detail information about the admission procedure in various school and its fee structure.

3rd January 2018, 09:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 11th class in Science stream?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure for your admission in Class 11th with Science stream with PCM group then I would like to let you know that you just have to complete your Class 10th from a recognized board of education.

But here I would like to let you know that for admission in few top schools/colleges in your desired stream you need to have completed your Class 10th with top aggregates or you need to qualify their respective admission test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?