27th January 2016, 11:46 AM
Skashita Mishra

Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University?

Well can anybody please let me know what is the admission and fees procedure for the photography course in Allahabad university..??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  3. How to get admission for BCA course in Allahabad university? What is the fee for BCA?
  4. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?
  8. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  12. Detailed information about Devi Ahilya University for admission in Diploma in Photography?
  13. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  14. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month?
  15. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  16. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?
  17. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University
25th January 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University?

I want to do certificate course in photography from Allahabad university but could not find the admission form online.Please tell me where I can find it? Thank you!
25th February 2018, 04:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University?

To pursue Photography course from Allahabad University, you can pursue anyone of these course.
  • Undergraduate course
  • Diploma course
  • Certificate course

Application Forms are available at the Pravesh Bhavan, Chaitham Lines, Allahabad near MBA Department of Allahabad University (MONIRBA).

As of now, admissions are not going on, so you will have to visit there during availability of application forms after March.

To get details regarding Fees structure, you can contact them through:

Allahabad University
Senate House Campus
University Road, Old Katra
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Phone:0532 246 1083
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?