11th November 2011, 02:09 PM
rastogiji

What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?

i want to take admission in allahabad university for admission in this year tell the admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  4. What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?
  5. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  6. How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University
  7. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Polytechnic courses available to study in IERT, Allahabad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Allahabad Public School?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  12. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  13. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  16. Colleges under Allahabad University where can I get admission with 139 marks in entrance exam?
  17. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2012, 01:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?

Several courses are offered by University of Allahabad and the admission process for different courses are different. Generally for admission, a student has to appear for entrance examination followed by interview conducted by the university. As you have not mentioned about the course which you wish to pursue so its not possible to give the exact details on admission so it is suggested that you follow the official website of Allahabad University to get details on admission for the particular course. Refer; http://www.allduniv.ac.in
28th August 2012, 03:43 PM
kavuris99

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?

I want join Allahabad Univaersity (In Campus) for my Master Degree(PG)... How and when to apply for PGET or any other entrance is there ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?