20th April 2016, 05:49 PM
gouthamchandrasekar

Admission procedure and fee structure for MBA? What are the streams available?

What is the procedure for MBA Admission? and what is the Fees structure? What are the streams available? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  2. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  10. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  11. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi?
  13. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  18. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
21st April 2016, 02:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for MBA? What are the streams available?

MBA Eligibility
- You should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You should have appeared entrance exam for MBA admission.

MBA Entrance Exams
- CAT
- XAT
- MAT
- JMET
- SNAP
- IIFT

CAT Exam Pattern
Total Questions : 100
Time Duration : 3 Hours
- Quantitative Aptitude : 34 Questions
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning : 32 Questions
- Verbal & Reasoning Comprehension : 34 Questions

MBA Fee Structure
Generally MBA fee exist Rs.2,00,000/- to Rs.4,00,000/- per year. It depends on institute fee structure. Admission Fee , Hostel Fee , Mess Fee , Exam Fee , Library Fee , Activity Fee are payable extra.

CAT Important Dates
- Issue Notification : June , 2016
- Starts of Registration : August , 2016
- Issue Admit cards : October , 2016
- CAT Exam : November , 2016
- Result Declaration : December , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?