1st May 2011, 02:15 PM
rakshithrock

Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?

i wanted to wheater aeronautics or aircraft maintainence engineers is well paid or what?

11th May 2011, 03:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshithrock View Post
i wanted to wheater aeronautics or aircraft maintainence engineers is well paid or what?
Aeronautical Engineering : This is an undergraduate degree given by so many universities across the world.There are many entrances to pursue this course like IIT JEE AIEEE EAMCET and so on.

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: This is not a degree course or a diploma course its just a training program,on completion of the training program a certificate is issued by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)

If we first talk about our Aeronautical Engineering :

This is the most challenging fields of Engineering with wide scope of career growth.It specializes you in Construction,designing,testing,Implementing new plans in all the sectors like domestic crafts and war crafts.

The Engineers who completed this course will find many options in these sectors like Airlines ,Airports,teaching,designing and so on these are the best fields a Aeronautical engineer will have good scope ..

The expected salary of Aeronautical Engineer is 15-35K(Starting Pay)
and the maximum pay will be in Lakhs after gaining experience.

Next Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

This is the course or program which you have to opt very confidently without any doubts for your career options.

As a simple fact Every Craft needs maintenance continuously the Skilled labor are in huge demand for the same . So the Youngsters who are certified by DGCA are eligible to apply for the post in govt sectors and also under private organization depending on the reputation the salaries are very high to these skilled labor .

After getting trained in this course you have to write an exam for the licence of DGCA the exam is Associate Membership Exam

After clearing this exam you will be certified with a licence from DGCA ,one more thing this exam is conducted by aeronautical society of india

this licence as valuable as your aeronautical engineering degree.

The job opportunities are very wide for these candidates with attractive salaries in airports and craft manufacturing units

Regards

~AdityA~
11th May 2011, 04:13 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?

[QUOTE=aditya436;620348]Aeronautical Engineering : This is an undergraduate degree given by so many universities across the world.There are many entrances to pursue this course like IIT JEE AIEEE EAMCET and so on.

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: This is not a degree course or a diploma course its just a training program,on completion of the training program a certificate is issued by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)

If we first talk about our Aeronautical Engineering :

This is the most challenging fields of Engineering with wide scope of career growth.It specializes you in Construction,designing,testing,Implementing new plans in all the sectors like domestic crafts and war crafts.

The Engineers who completed this course will find many options in these sectors like Airlines ,Airports,teaching,designing and so on these are the best fields a Aeronautical engineer will have good scope ..

This is the course or program which you have to opt very confidently without any doubts for your career options.

As a simple fact Every Craft needs maintenance continuously the Skilled labor are in huge demand for the same . So the Youngsters who are certified by DGCA are eligible to apply for the post in govt sectors and also under private organization depending on the reputation the salaries are very high to these skilled labor .

After getting trained in this course you have to write an exam for the licence of DGCA the exam is Associate Membership Exam

After clearing this exam you will be certified with a licence from DGCA ,one more thing this exam is conducted by aeronautical society of india

The job opportunities are very wide for these candidates with attractive salaries in airports and craft manufacturing unitThis is the most challenging fields of Engineering with wide scope of career growth.It specializes you in Construction,designing,testing,Implementing new plans in all the sectors like domestic crafts and war crafts.

The job opportunities are very wide for these candidates with attractive salaries in airports and craft manufacturing units

Regards
11th May 2011, 06:01 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are Aeronautic engineers and Aircraft maintenance engineers well paid?

ya of course the aeronautical engineers and the aircraft maintenance engineers are paid handsomely from about 35000 to 50000 + annualy
5th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

im from hyderabad i have failed my inter second year by one subject (maths b).can i join any bba/bbm courses?if yes can anyone give me the detailed info on the colleges offering them? pls help me,as i dont have much time.
22nd August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am complite the Aeroplan Maintanence Engineering, ( Diploma Course ), Age : 43 years, I am complete the A.M.E. Course from Indian Institute of Aeronautic at Patna, Bihar.
22nd August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Dinesh Tiwari, I am compaleted the Aeroplane Maintainence Engineering , Diploma course from Indian Institute of Aeronautic, Patna. at Patna , Bihar.
22nd August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Dinesh Tiwari, complited the Aeroplain Maintainence Engineering Diploma course from Indian Institute of Aeronautic, Patna. At Patna. bihar. I want to training techenation Govt and Private job. age : 21/07/1967.(43).
9th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hey my name is Habib..i am 18 years old.. i want to know the differnce between aircraft engneering degree and diploma
is it better if i do aircraft engineering in an university or in a training centre like this one
http://www.baetc.org/www/news.asp?nID=27

pleasee helpppp
25th February 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I am serving in defense aviation field, can I do AME course?
25th August 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am ravi kumhar, What is the difference between aeronautica engineer and AME of machines stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?