20th March 2010, 04:39 PM
PRINCEE

Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam?

CAN I DO B.Sc IN AEROSPACE ENGG. FROM ANY MAHARASHTRA COLLEGE ON THE BASIS OF SEEE?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges through SEEE Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan? -- [New]
  3. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  4. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  5. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  6. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  7. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  9. Where will I get admission in Nagpur, Maharashttra after scoring 82?
  10. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  11. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  13. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  14. Syllabus of GATE exam for admission to m.tech(aerospace) on the basis of b.tech(mechanical)
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  17. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  18. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2010, 12:19 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam?

Priyadarshini College of Engineering is one of the 15 Engineering colleges in Nagpur that offers AEROSPACE ENGG on the basis of SEEE
27th March 2010, 10:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam?

hiiii, these are the Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam-

Indian Aerospace & Engineering, mumbai
Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Engineering
Priyadarshini College of Engineering & Architecture
All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering Pune
1st May 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference between aerospace & aeronautical ?
2nd May 2010, 01:08 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
Aeronautics refers to the science which is involved with the study, design, and manufacture of flight capable machines, or with the techniques of operating aircraft.
Aeronautics is the study of flying vehicles operating within the earth atmosphere.

Whereas Aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics. Aerospace engineering can be studied at the advanced diploma, bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. Levels in aerospace engineering departments.
it is the study of flying vehicles operating within and outside of the earth’s atmosphere.

best of luck
21st May 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my score in gujarat board is quiet poor as i m getting only 46% including gujcet whereas overall including all
subjects i have got 60.06% and i have got interest in aerospace so can u please give me the colleges from which i can
study and can i get a good job after completing it, i live in gujart so please sugest some colleges there also.
9th June 2010, 12:20 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Aeronautical Engineering Institutes in Maharashtra
Name & Address Phone & E-mail Degree / Course Eligibility Course Duration

SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETY'S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
Navalnagar, Tal.& Dist. Dhule 424318 Ph: 02562 (O) 260245
(Fax) 260295 BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Class XII with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
IIT Mumbai,
Powai, Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400076 Ph: +91-22-2572-2545
Fax: +91-22-2572-3480 BE / Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering Class XII with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 4 years
21st June 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

aeronautical institutes in maharashtra offering Be/Btech inn aeronautical engineering
except SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETY'S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
31st July 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i got admission in b.tech aerospace engg. after diploma in engg?
8th August 2010, 01:25 PM
prathamesh22

IIT Mumbai,
Powai, Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400076

SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETY'S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
Navalnagar, Tal.& Dist. Dhule 424318

this are the best college in pune for the aeronautical engg
29th December 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how marks required in seee exam for admission Arospace engineering in maharashtra please contact
with [email protected]

from.
amlesh sahare
At. po. ta.kurkheda
dist. gadchiroli
14th January 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i wan eligibility for aerospace engineering for all aerospace colleges
25th January 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

in nagpur were aerosace college.
2nd April 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION AI HINDUSTAN ENGERING COLEGEON THE BASIS OF SEEE
21st April 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

helo!
please tell the list of aerospace colleges in nagpur!!!!
11th May 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

seee exam list of nagpur centers
13th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in MHT-CET 2011 to get admission in Aerospace engineering in Maharashtra
13th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in MHT-CET 2011 to get admission in Aerospace engineering in Maharashtra
21st May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me which are the college of aerospace and aeronautics engineering in maharashtra and how much marks required in MHT- CET 2011 to get admission in it.
22nd May 2011, 12:22 PM
alphagamma

Aerospace engineering colleges in maharashtra considering SEEE ranks are:-

1. Indian Aerospace & Engineering, mumbai
2. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Engineering
3. Priyadarshini College of Engineering & Architecture
4. All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering Pune
19th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz update college list based on SEEE exam
29th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i passed twelth scince and i have to join geophysics scince institute.please tell me institute about geophysics in maharashtra
28th April 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees for aerospace engineering
29th December 2012, 05:00 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam

1.priyadarshini coll. of engineering & architecture

2.indian aerospace & engg.

3.mit

4.all india shri shivaji memorial society coll. of engg.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th January 2013, 09:57 PM
insead

hi,,,

Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam

1.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering
2.Indian Aerospace & Engineering
3.Priyadarshini College of Engineering & Architecture
4.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
5.mit

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?