21st April 2010, 01:49 PM
vijayeta

Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms

My daughter appeared for XII board this year. I would like to know the admission procedure in Maharashtra Engineering colleges. Which form I have to fill and from where to get the form.
Regards
Vijayeta

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  3. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  4. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  5. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  12. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  13. MHT CET forms? where to get the forms?
  14. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  15. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  16. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  17. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?
  18. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
23rd April 2010, 01:27 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms

Dear Vijayeta

The admission to the Maharashtra Engineering Colleges is taken on the basis of entrance examination named MHT-CET.
This year this entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 6th may 2010 and the last date of submission of application was 25th march.
So, this year you won't be able to apply to the Maharashtra Engineering colleges through MHT-CET 2010.
If your daughter has taken the AIEEE examination then she can apply to some of the(mostly private colleges) on the basis of AIEEE score. There use to be a good percentage of total seats (generally 15-25%) for AIEEE.
You can directly apply to the colleges on the basis of AIEEE score.

There more than 100 engineering college in Maharashtra so the details of each is difficult to display here. So, I would suggest you to Please visit the colleges' website for all queries regarding admission, fee detail, courses available etc.

The list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra can be obtained at the following web addresses.

http://www.indiaedu.com/maharashtra/colleges/engineering/
http://www.educationinfoindia.com/engg/maharashtraeng.htm

Thank You
Good Luck
23rd April 2010, 07:59 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
if you have the domicile of maharashtra then only your daughter will be eligible for the admission in mumbai university colleges or any other college ion maharashtra......

all you have to do is to apply for MHT CET exam .......

the exam has no negative marking and so it is generally considered easier than any other engg exam....

visit the following website for more details :-
http://www.dmer.org/vol.htm

after the result are declared .....the counseling for college is online ....
they are called as CAP rounds......there are total three round ......and so the details will be provided to you before the counseling......

best of luck
23rd April 2010, 11:23 PM
edward
Top Answerer

for getting admission in maharashtra engineering colleges your daughter has to appear for the MH CET exam.............after the result for the MH CET exam will be declared in june there will be a central counseling held for the college selection..........

if your doughter scored good marks in it then she will get some A+ grade college......just give the names of 5 colleges you wish to join at the time of counseling..........
26th April 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

which time the engneering coellges starts admission.
27th April 2010, 12:19 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
The date of admission is not yet announced as the exam is scheduled to be held on 6th may. It will take at least a month to start counseling and admission process. So, the admission process is expected to be start in the second fortnight of june or july 2010.
Thank You
Good Luck
13th May 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

if ma child gets 100 den which grade college will she get?????????
20th May 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

The website of Dept. of Tech education is yet to be updated. It is still displaying 2009-10 information.
21st May 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Is the domicile rule made applicable only from current year ie., 2010? Sir my daughter has studied here from 2nd Standard of her career... I do not have a ration card either, and we are on transferable bank jobs and hence did not worry about Ration cards... Where do we go for admissions, if such rules are erratically changed from year to year and make us run around from pillars to post? Is there any possibility of changing the rules... pl help Sir. My daughter has appeared for CET and also has secured 85 per cent under CBSE syllabus
From
A sore parent
24th May 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

This is rediculous. Every eligible candidate should have free and equal opportunity for addmission to any engineering college of choice based on performance and not on regional bias. The regional bias is deterimental for country's progress at large. The addmission process should be purely based on merit and not on regional considerations. The congress government must wakeup on the issue and remove the controvercial clause of sons of the soil..
27th May 2010, 10:19 PM
phuchi

hi friend,
to get admission in Maharashtra Engineering Colleges
you have to sit for an entrance exam conducted by maharastra i.e. MHT CET
28th May 2010, 04:31 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

this year you won't be able to apply to the Maharashtra Engineering colleges through MHT-CET 2010,If your daughter has taken the AIEEE examination then she can apply to some of the on the basis of AIEEE score. There use to be a good percentage of total seats
28th May 2010, 11:36 AM

is there a rule in 12th board xams there should pcm group be cleared that is above 50%
31st May 2010, 12:10 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear sir, your daughter can appear for maharastra engineering entrance exam after +2.
for more information kindly visit www.maharashtraeducation.net/EntranceExams

There are 10% seats are reserved in all private engineering colleges in Maharastra for AIEEE candidates, so she can appear in AIEEE also.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 12:12 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms

dear sir, your daughter can appear for maharastra engineering entrance exam after +2.
for more information kindly visit www.maharashtraeducation.net/EntranceExams

There are 10% seats are reserved in all private engineering colleges in Maharastra for AIEEE candidates, so she can appear in AIEEE also.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 07:53 AM
bholag

my dear friend,
YOU HAVE TO SIT FOR MHTCET TO GET ADMISSION IN MAHARASTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES .
YOU MUST BE 12TH APPEARING OR YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR 12TH.
You can get admission in maharastra college through AIEEE rank only 10% seats are reserved foe AIEEE candidates
2nd June 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the domicile rule made applicable only from current year ie., 2010? Sir my daughter has studied here from 2nd Standard of her career... I do not have a ration card either, and we are on transferable bank jobs and hence did not worry about Ration cards... Where do we go for admissions, if such rules are erratically changed from year to year and make us run around from pillars to post? Is there any possibility of changing the rules... pl help Sir. My daughter has appeared for CET and also has secured 85 per cent under CBSE syllabus
From
A sore parent
Dear Sir,
She will need a domicile certificate issued by Taluk office near your home in Maharashtra. It is a tedious procedure to get especially if you are a non- maharashtra person. Now there is a big rush at Taluk offices, more so due to the Census work going on now. I suggest you apply to your original state also, if it is not too late. Otherwise dont worry, let her take drop, study well for next years CET in your own state, as well as AIEEE.
Another parent
5th June 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got 145836 rank in aieee,is it possible to get admission in dy patil engg ,pune in civil branch through aieee cota in maharashtra
6th June 2010, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure after aieee result goes to engineering collage and when will start admission of engineerig
8th June 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

My son has a maharashtra state rank of 2800 (open category) in AIEEE 2010. What are the hopes of getting admission under the AIEEE quota. He is awaiting the MHT CET results. He is a domicile of Maharashtra (dont know it it matters now)
10th June 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i hve appeared for aieee exam so how fill online forms on the basis of aieee
12th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which college will i get at 80 marks in PET?
12th June 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm not a domicile of maharashtra.my aieee rank is 109268.can i get admission in mit/dy patil/any govt college[in maharashtra] in mechanical/electronics/computer sc branch.
12th June 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i hve appeared for aieee exam so how fill online forms on the basis of aieee
14th June 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

when cap round is conducted for direct second year engineering for 2010-11
14th June 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in engineering college in mumbai if my cet score is 109?
14th June 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in engineering college in mumbai if my cet score is 109?
14th June 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

My son get 114 marks in pet exame 2010 and 57 marks in AIEEE exame just give me the list of 10 colleges in which My son will get admission in Viderbha
14th June 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 94 marks in mht cet 2010 can i get admission for engineering and in which colleges
14th June 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 84 marks in aieee.will i get any branch in dy patil
14th June 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Re:Maharashtra Engineering College Admission Procedure and Forms
I have appeared for aieee exam so how fill online form on basis of aieee
give me some idia or sugession
14th June 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i scored 92 marks in mht-cet,so which colleges can i get,n how to fill the online forms
14th June 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

frm when admissions of engineering college will start in mumbai?
15th June 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 105 in cet and 55 in aieee will i get admission in good college without donation
and which colleges can you suggest and kindly tell me which colleges are giving out forms iiin mumbai
15th June 2010, 11:21 AM
soni*#

i scored 95 marks in mht-cet(OPEN CATEGORY).Which colleges of civil or computer or IT engineering can i get,n how to fill the online forms ?
15th June 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

will i get addmision in ycce nagpur? my score are 19 marks in aiee and 105 in seee?
15th June 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Show me the cut off merit list of MHT-CET for engineering
15th June 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

when are the admissions for engineering in mumbai starting? where will be the 1st CAP round?
15th June 2010, 07:54 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

the admission in maharashtra engineering college is through the MH CET exam............

all the dates for this exam is already over..........so if you have not applied for it this year then wait for the next year..........

best wishes
15th June 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 59 marks in mht-cet , which college should i choose
15th June 2010, 10:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Usually for getting ad,ission to amahrashtra engineering college.students have to go through MHTCET entrance exam...which requires candidates domicile while admission.If the candidate qualifies..he is called for counseling and then colleges are alloted on the basis of your marks.

But there are colleges here,private ones.which intake students on the basis of their 12th standard pcm aggregate and there are also 15% quota is available for aieee candidates in all the colleges of the state.
15th June 2010, 10:13 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
frm when admissions of engineering college will start in mumbai?
mht cet counseling dates have not been released yet.it will be soon uodates on www.dte.org.in
and for the rest of the colleges,the forms will be avaialable from 22th June.
15th June 2010, 10:17 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Maharashtra Engineering College Admission Procedure and Forms
I have appeared for aieee exam so how fill online form on basis of aieee
give me some idia or sugession
the forms will be availalable from 22nd june and if you want to apply through your aieee score,you will have to wait till CAP round in mht cet counseling.The dates of counseling will soon be updated on www.dte.org.in
15th June 2010, 11:48 PM
varunsingh753

The website of Dept. of Tech education is yet to be updated. It is still displaying 2009-10 information.
16th June 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer engg in 2008. After two years can i get admission to direct second year engg & whats procedure i have to follow to take the admission
16th June 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I passed 12th exam from andhra board and domicial in maharashtra. i appeared for mhcet and aieee. I am belongs to NT-B category of
cast , can I get category benifit
16th June 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure to take admisson in maharashtra from tamilnadu and what are the required documents ????
16th June 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i have scored a 101 in pcm in mht cet.. and i want to know wen the counselling is goin to start???? or cud u plz give the names of some private colleges in mumbai!!! and i wanted to know what is the CAP round u have mentioned above??? plz reply soon. thank u
16th June 2010, 04:34 PM
pdsoman25

would u pls give info on admission procedre for engg 2010?
17th June 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I scored 56 in MHT CET & 33 in AIEEE.Is there any possibility that I will be able to get admission in engineering college through Mht cet score within Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?