22nd June 2010, 11:30 AM
mariyajovitta

After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?

I am jest compleated my B.com. and having 56% marks. I am interested to do any new careers. Can you give details of such careers or courses. I am interested to do management courses. Other wise which is the most suitable course that I can choose for mya career. I have good communication skill in Malayalam. Please help me to take a decision in my career field.

Related Questions:
9th October 2011, 12:19 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?

Hello
After completing graduate from B.com with 56% you have following options.
If you have good communication skills then you apply for MBA
otherwise prepare for Government job like IAS,IPS,ISS,IFS UPSC conduct this exam.

If you want to do job then you are eligible for following job.
BSNL
SAIL
NTPC
IOCL
PO in Banking
Indian Railway

good luck
9th October 2011, 12:39 PM
rakeshguha15

Default Re: After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?

If you are interested in Management Courses, you can give CAT or MAT exams which are management entrances and with a good enough percentile you can choose a Management college to do MBA. Or if you want to go abroad you can give GMAT. Good communication skills in malayalam is a plus, but good communication skills in english is necessary.
22nd June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

after b.tech with 59% what should i do? which is the most course for me if i have no good communication skills in english?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?