30th November 2009, 08:49 PM
MAYUR SOLANKI

WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

I AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO IN M.Sc? WHICH FIELD HAS GOOD SCOPE IN M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do research in chemistry? What are the different scopes in BSc and MSc in chemistry
  2. WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  6. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  9. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  10. Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?
  11. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  12. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
  13. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry?
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  15. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  16. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  17. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
8th December 2009, 11:21 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.S

following are the best m.sc. degrees which promise good job prospect in India:-

m.sc (biochemistry)
m.sc (bioinformatics)
m.sc (chemistry)
m.sc. (applied chemistry)

BEST OF LUCK
8th December 2009, 06:19 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.S

Career scopes are best and you could select either M.sc (IT), M.sc(physics), M.sc(chemistry) or even M.sc (biotechnology).choose your right option acccordingly and do well. All the best.
9th December 2009, 01:45 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you will be in a very confortable position if you choose to do m.sc after b.sc ......as it is the extension of the same field.....m.sc in chemistry gives a broad scope ......

best of luck
6th January 2010, 01:25 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

it will be very good if you do m.sc in applied chemistry,since it has a wide scope in present as well as coming future.
doing m.sc in chemistry is also good since it will be your own b.sc field and you can easily attain excellence in it.
6th January 2010, 02:18 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

Default Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

hi freind,,you have a better if you apply for Msc chemistry
its good and better scope for future.......choose whatever you like friend
it depends upon your skills!!!!!
6th January 2010, 02:46 PM
Abhilash Bachulinge

you can go for
m.sc (chemistry)
etc

good luck
6th January 2010, 08:17 PM
Senior Member+++

these are the best options
M.sc (biochemistry)
M.sc (applied chem)
6th January 2010, 08:28 PM
rohit kumar singh

choose stream in which u have intense intrest...after doing M.Sc.in any specific field u can go for Phd. and teaching...career is promising in every field...do hard work and select as per your intrest
7th January 2010, 08:56 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

after doing an b.sc you can also do an mba which is really in demand now,
all the best
12th January 2010, 05:45 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey friend as you have already specified that you are currenty pursuing B.Sc in chemistry why don't you opt M.Sc chemistry it is definitely a good option to opt ahead.

Last edited by Esha Sharma; 14th January 2010 at 03:39 PM.
13th January 2010, 01:04 AM
suva19

You can definatly go for Msc..or Industries need huge amount of chemists..Again u can go for UPSC jobs..
19th January 2010, 08:47 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

you can choose best option in this
.sc (biochemistry)
m.sc (bioinformatics)
m.sc (chemistry)
8th March 2010, 06:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

You have hit spot on with clinical research and pharmacology. Biotech is alo anothee avenue for you and the carrier prospects are huge...for details check out http://tinyurl.com/6ellwe.
9th March 2010, 02:24 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
if you do MSc in subjects like computer science or IT it will be equivalent to BTech in the subjects
there are other good subjects as well like biotech,applied chemistry,physics,etc
the choice is yours
all the best
9th March 2010, 04:49 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend,
after doing B.Sc in chemistry you can go for M.Sc in any of the related fields like biotechnology,biochemistry etc.you can also choose to pursue MS in foreign for postgraduate degree.applied chemistry would be a better option.
best of luck
9th March 2010, 04:55 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend,
after doing B.Sc in chemistry you can go for M.Sc in any of the related fields like biotechnology,biochemistry etc.you can also choose to pursue MS in foreign for postgraduate degree.applied chemistry would be a better option.
best of luck
15th March 2010, 09:40 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as you have done your bsc with chemistry you have many options for you in future,you can continue with your studies and do msc in chemistry and after that phd also,as you have chemistry in graduation you can also options for the following courses also
msc (biochemistry)
m.sc (bioinformatics)
m.sc (chemistry)

best of luck for your future......
22nd March 2010, 06:24 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
its better to do MSC in applied chemistry.
it will give you a lots of scope in the near future.
best of luck.
22nd March 2010, 06:24 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
its better to do MSC in applied chemistry.
it will give you a lots of scope in the near future.
best of luck.
15th May 2010, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is ms
24th May 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Sc in chemistry.i choosed analatical chemistry. so what is the scope?and which field are better?
31st May 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31st May 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Thank u Friends for such a nice guidance but i want to ask that can i do msc in chemistry or applide chemistry along with job.
12th June 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suva19 View Post
You can definatly go for Msc..or Industries need huge amount of chemists..Again u can go for UPSC jobs..
what if i hav done m.sc in chemistry ............wat prospects do i hav ................u can tell me in terms of companies and requirements
12th June 2010, 10:43 PM
rchatakonda

After B.sc you can get as medical representative or a small job in production in pharmaceutical industry and M.sc informatics and applied chemistry are good to do
13th June 2010, 02:38 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,
------------------
the branch depends upon your interest i.e. if you want to have job in some companies than go for msc(biotech) or msc(bioinformatics) but if you want to go some faculty jobs than its better to chose msc(applied chemistry ) or msc(chemistry)

hope your doubt to be solved .
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts .

regards,
~satish.
14th June 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what is UPSC? is it really good to do mba?are there good job opportunities with respect to money income?
20th June 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

cn biomedical engineering be done after bsc in biotechnology
21st June 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

wwhat are the career option after msc chemistry and msc industrial chemistry and msc pharmaceutical chemistry?
23rd June 2010, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc in Delhi University almost equivalent to B.Tech?Can one do m.tech after b.sc?
23rd June 2010, 10:42 AM
newtron

After B.Sc (chemistry) you can give any exams such as IIT-JAM to do M.Sc. from any IIT then you can go for M.tech in catalysis technology which comes under Chemical Engg. dept.
To this M.Tech you have to score atleast 60% in your M.Sc and need to have valid GATE score above 60%.
Else you have another option if you are healthy green then you can study abroad by giving GRE.
These are Major career option after B.Sc.(Chemistry).
27th June 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b.sc in chemistry.should i go for m.sc in chemistry? and what are the carrer option after doing itand please tell what is upsc
28th June 2010, 10:16 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Cool Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYUR SOLANKI View Post
HAI
With a BS in chemistry you are qualified for TECHNITION WORK.You can do ANALYTICAL, ORGANIC or BIOCHEMISTRY.These are some of my suggesions.
bye
1st July 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about jobs for m.sc.medical.pharmacology
2nd July 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

nw iam in sybsc my plan is to cmplt my tybsc in chem and frthr i wnt to do forensic msc so can u tel me r iam able to do thz and its rht deccesion il tke or nt plz guide me frm urs side so i can thnk frthr and tke a decession rht olz rply me on my email id [email protected] plz wtng ur rply
7th July 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibilities of doing m.sc after b.sc[minimum marks]
12th July 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

what to do after msc. Chemistry such that our future totaly secure.
18th July 2010, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what is better,is applied chemistry or pure chemistry for m.sc .
18th July 2010, 11:57 PM
sharmila jain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYUR SOLANKI View Post
hi..
chemistry is such a good field that each branch has many advantages ... but the thing is you have to select the field of your choice..
in msc many branches like pharmaceutical chemistry has a large scope and after msc you can even go in the reseach and davelopment ...wish you all the very best ..
27th July 2010, 06:19 PM
brijmohan

sir,
i m in bsc (chem) final.my percentage in 2nd yr is 54.may i have good opportunity in msc chemistry
28th July 2010, 11:50 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

After completing BSc. in chemistry you can try for various banking and insurance and other central services exams and you could also look at the Services in Short Services Commission.With the bachelor's degree, you can get a bench job, which would allow you to run equipment and prepare chemicals. A bachelor's degree in chemistry is necessary to teach in schools as well.

Some of the career options related to chemistry:
Metallurgy
Ceramics Industry
Plastics Industry
Paper Industry
Geochemistry
Agrochemistry

All the electives in MSc. offer promising career you can choose any one of them depending upon your interest.
29th July 2010, 11:31 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

After BSc chemistry you have a number of choices and great future. You can go for research work after MSc chemistry or join pharma industry. YOucan do MSc in either of the field
MSc. Biochemistry
Msc in Molecular biology
MSc in industrial chemistry. etc. All have promising career both in industry and research.
All the very best!!!!!!!!!!!
29th July 2010, 02:15 PM
s.k.singh

there is alot of the carrier option after B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc you go for the different industries such as Ceramics ,
Plastics, Paper ,Geochemistry,Agrochemistry,
apart from this you can also go for the different biotechnology fields.
1st August 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about job after doing msc in chemistry
2nd August 2010, 03:52 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me about job after doing msc in chemistry
There are a number of jobs both in private as well as in government sectors for which you can go as per your choice.
If interested in private sector you can join any chemical industry like paints ( Asian paints, Berger paints, etc.), pharma industry etc.
You can go for higher research work.
You can go for academics.
You can look for jobs in government sectors for which notices are released in employment newspaper from time to time.
23rd October 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

what are the career scopes after msc (applied chemistry)?and what all jobs i can get after doing it?
28th October 2010, 10:46 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the career scopes after msc (applied chemistry)?and what all jobs i can get after doing it?
After completing MSc applied science you can join the industry which are related with chemical works specailly paint, pharma et.
You can either join the acdemics or go for R and D work
17th November 2010, 01:27 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: WHAT ARE CAREER SCOPES AFTER B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY AND WHICH FIELDS ARE BETTER IN M.Sc?

here are few courses from which you can choose

M.Sc. (Chemistry)
M.Sc. (analytical chemistry)
M.Sc. (environmental chemistry)
M.Sc. (Petrochemicals)
M.Sc. (toxicology)
M.Sc. (Forensic Science)

you can do M.Tech. in Nanotechnology or M.Tech. in Chemical Synthesis from Delhi University directly after B.Sc. by qualifying the IIT-JAM exam, and if you opt any of these two you'll go to Germany or Japan in the 2nd year for the studies and your internship.
and I think this is the better way after B.Sc.

good luck..
4th December 2010, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

please eat ,drink and be merry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?