5th June 2011, 01:54 PM
dolymol

After completing 12th commerce is there any entrance exam for B.Com, M.Com or CA, MBA?

I want to know more about ca commerce ... Then after completing 12th commerce ,is there any entrance exam for b.com or m.com or ca or mba

20th September 2011, 11:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completing 12th commerce is there any entrance exam for B.Com, M.Com or CA, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolymol View Post
I want to know more about ca commerce ... Then after completing 12th commerce ,is there any entrance exam for b.com or m.com or ca or mba
Hey entrance is not necessary for b.com and m.com course , ca course , but in mba course you have to qualified for the entrance examination .

B.com { Bachelor of Commerce } : it is an under graduation course , the duration of the course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester . some reputed institutions may conduct entrance examination .

M.com { Master of commerce }: it is an under graduation course . the duration of the course is for 2 years and the course is divided 4 semester . some reputed institute may conduct entrance examination .

C.A { Charted Accountant } : is an professional course the duration of the course is 3 years with practical training . the course the divided into three levels namely ,

>> Foundation Examination

>> Intermediate Examination

>> Final Examination

MBA course { Master of Business Administration } : It is an post graduation course , the duration of the course is for 2 years the course is divided into 4 semester . some reputed institute conduct entrance examination ,

you should also qualified for the entrance examination like ,

>> M.A.T { Management Aptitude Test }

>> C.A.T { Common Admission Test }

I hope that you satisfy with my answers , if you having any doubt please ask we try to answer your query .

Regards
Infoysis
21st September 2011, 12:28 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th commerce is there any entrance exam for B.Com, M.Com or CA, MBA?

dear friend,
After completion of 12th you want to go for courses like- B.Com, M.Com , MBA.

Then you can go for it..

To take admission in B.Com course you just have to have to fulfill the requirements of that college..
Some colleges conduct entrance exam for the admission, some are giving admission on the basis of 12th result...

After completion of B.Com you can go for M.Com course.
For that you just have good percentage of marks in B.Com..
Some good universities also conduct entrance exam for the admission in M.Com course..

You can also go for MBA course after completion of B.Com.
For that you have to appear in exams like- CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc.
After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in MBA course.

It will be better to go the college in which you want to take admission..
Because different colleges has different criteria..

So, go for it.
All the best.
21st September 2011, 04:47 AM
sidbond

B.Com an M.Com are regular undergraduate and graduate courses, and dont require an entrance.

Professional courses like MBA require a standardized aptitude test to be cleared called CAT. Other similar tests include XAT and MAT. However this is also a masters or graduate programme and a undergraduate degree is a must to apply for it.

CA is also a professional course. This course has continuous evaluation, throughout the course of study, the first test being 6 months from registration into the course. Registration, anyway, is open to all.
21st September 2011, 06:01 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After completing 12th commerce is there any entrance exam for B.Com, M.Com or CA, MBA?

Quote:

For B.Com and M.Com there are no entrance exams..

They give admissions based on your 12th percentage and B.Com percentage,respectively..

For CA (chartered accountancy) you have to clear 3 examinations..

For MBA..there are various entrance exams and you have to clear any one of the following exams in order to secure a place for yourself in the top level colleges of MBA like the IIMs

CAT
XAT
MAT
FMS
Symbiosis
and many more..

You have to work really hard..and one more thing..in order to appear for the MBA entrance exams you should be a graduate with 50% or above in your graduation..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
21st September 2011, 01:01 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Commerce line is better now a days after complete your 12th there is more entrance exam for B.com, M.com & MBA
D.U. entrance exam for B.Com & M.com and for MBA there is various entrance exam like MAT, CAT, FMS entrance after getting High CAT marks you can take admission in various college.
21st September 2011, 03:21 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: After completing 12th commerce is there any entrance exam for B.Com, M.Com or CA, MBA?

Quote:
B.COM:- This is graduated course this is 3yr course any colleges will be required for this

M.COM This is master course whis is 2 yr course. College who has M.COM. is required but some college may be conduct entrance exam.

C.A.{Charted Accountant} This is an professional course for three yr duration

MBA this is also master course for this following are some exam for Mba addmission

1. MAT
2. CAT
28th November 2011, 02:08 PM
litunu

After completion of 12th you want to go for courses like- B.Com, M.Com , MBA.

Then you can go for it..

To take admission in B.Com course you just have to have to fulfill the requirements of that college..
Some colleges conduct entrance exam for the admission, some are giving admission on the basis of 12th result...
B.COM:- This is graduated course this is 3yr course any colleges will be required for this

M.COM This is master course whis is 2 yr course. College who has M.COM. is required but some college may be conduct entrance exam.

C.A.{Charted Accountant} This is an professional course for three yr duration

MBA this is also master course for this following are some exam for Mba addmission
31st August 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in B.COM in Christ college ,Bengluru ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?