2nd August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

After completing MSc(Tech) DSP and ESD how to get internship in electronic companies?

i completed MS.c(tech) DSP&ESD then how i get internship in electronic companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  2. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  3. How can I apply for internship in DSP while in MBA 2nd semester?
  4. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  5. Electronic companies who offers 6 months Training and Internship programmes?
  6. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  7. How should i search for workshops or internship in companies?
  8. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  9. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Jaipur to ECE students?
  11. Which electronics companies offer Internship in Winter?
  12. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  13. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  14. Procedure to apply in DSP Internship during summer vacations for ECE 7th student in ECIL?
  15. List of electronic companies which provide 6 months training in Internship?
  16. What is the basic procedure which I need to follow to do internship in big IT companies like IBM and TCS?
  17. After 12th what to do to become a DSP? Which exam to clear and which books to prefer? -- [New]
  18. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2017, 05:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completing MSc(Tech) DSP and ESD how to get internship in electronic companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed MS.c(tech) DSP&ESD then how i get internship in electronic companies?

Candidate after doing M.S DSP & ESD (Master of Science in Digital Signal Processing) you want to do internship training in related field then there are many companies in India which provides internship training for candidates in electronic field some of those companies are as below:-

Reputed Companies Provides Internship Training Program:-

>> R Systems International Ltd.

>> Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd.

>> Rolta India Ltd.

>> Salora International Ltd.

>> Samtel Color Ltd.

>> Reliance Communications Ltd.

>> Savex Computers Ltd.

>> Siemens Ltd.

>> Sify Technologies Ltd.

>> Sonata Software Ltd.

>> Sony India Ltd.

>> Sterlite Technologies Ltd.

>> Supertron Electronics Ltd.

>> Tata Communications (formerly VSNL).

>> Tata Consultancy Services.

>> Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd (TTML).

>> Teledata Informatics.

>> Tulip Telecom Ltd.

>> Videocon Industries Ltd.

>> Wipro Ltd.

>> Zenith Computers Ltd.

>> Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.

>> Tata Elxsi Ltd.

>> Mastek Ltd.

>> Nokia India Pvt Ltd.

>> Northgate Technologies Ltd.

>> Numeric Power Systems Ltd.

>> OnMobile Global Ltd.

>> Megasoft Ltd.

>> Opto Circuits (India) Ltd.

Procedure to Apply for Internship:-

>> Candidate fist of all you have to collect your training latter from your college and then submit it along with required documents to company where you want to do internship.

>> Candidate your selection for internship depends upon number of Seats allotted, Availability of staff for Internship ,etc.

>> For more details please visit the official website of concerned company where you want to do internship.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?