12th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the decision taken by MCI regarding medical PG entrance exam? Exam pattern and availability of seats?

sir,

please let me know about decision taken by mci regarding medical pg entrance exam?
if any changes in exam.. then details regarding exam pattern and availability of seats?

8th August 2017, 05:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the decision taken by MCI regarding medical PG entrance exam? Exam pattern and availability of seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

please let me know about decision taken by mci regarding medical pg entrance exam?
if any changes in exam.. then details regarding exam pattern and availability of seats?

Candidate as the existing policy of entrance exam for medical field every state government conduct their own entrance exam also some private or deemed universities also conduct their own CET exam and to got selected candidate has to appear in all these exams but as per new rule MCI conduct only single exam for medical entrance for branches like MBBs, BDS etc.

MCI(Medical Council of India) Test Pattern:-

>> Two exams are carried out as screening test Test I , Test II.

Test I:- Pre and para clinical subjects:- Carries 100 mraks.

Test II :- Clinical subjects:- Carries 200 marks.

>> Screening test carries total 300 marks.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?