23rd September 2011, 06:24 PM
gpradeepkumarr

after completion of B.Tech in EEE what should I choose?

what is the best choice for choosing a way in future......after completion of my b.tech in the depatrtment of eee?????

24th September 2011, 03:10 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: after completion of B.Tech in EEE what should I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpradeepkumarr View Post
what is the best choice for choosing a way in future......after completion of my b.tech in the depatrtment of eee?????
Career Option After Completing B.Tech Course with EEE Branch.

First i inform you that career option is one of the most important thing of the human life. After completing any course most of the student are in the confusion that what i do ahead ?. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by the parents or other interest. Here i give you the some information about your future career.

If you are interested in the higher study then you have many option to improve your career. After completing B.Tech course you can do M.Tech, MBA..etc. M.Tech and MBA both are the master degree course and both are duration of two (2) years. After completing B.Tech course you can choose any one field according to own interest.

M.Tech is known as the Master of Technology and it is equivalent to the post graduate level degree. This course is related to the Science and technology stream. If you are interested in the Science and Technology then M.Tech is the best option for you. For admission in the M.Tech course you can appear in the GATE examination. For more information about GATE exam please CLICK HERE..!!!

MBA is known as the Master of Business Administrative and it is also equivalent to the post graduate level degree. This course is totally related to the business field so if you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you. For admission in the MBA course you can appear in the entrance examination lime CAT, MAT...and many other.

If you are not interested in the field of higher study and want to get a job then after completing B.Tech course you can get a job in a good company. You can appear in the campus placement in the college in which college you are studying. Many company offer the job for the B.Tech holder candidates. In the final year of B.Tech course you can appear in the Campus placement program in the own college.

After completing B.Tech course with EEE branch you can also appear in the Civil Services examination like IAS, IPS, IES .... and many other which is conducted by the UPSC in every year. For any more information about the civil services examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

So, many field available for you. Now it is finally depend on you in which field you are more interested. I advise you to choose any option by self interest not by any other interest. I think that it is your career so decide any thing by self. Before choosing any field think twice on that. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
1st December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

please sir give me information about private core companies for eee freshers.
12th December 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about GRE
6th June 2012, 12:24 PM
mnbgvs

Smile Re: after completion of B.Tech in EEE what should I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please sir give me information about private core companies for eee freshers.
HI friend,

you can join in many eee companies

There are many core companies both from Government Sector and private sector which Electrical and Electronic graduates.

Eligibility

As a Engineering graduate you can try out in the below companies.You can even get into these companies after completing your M.tech course which will be off a higher post.

I have given here a list of companies which you can try out for after completing your Engineering with minimum of 70% aggregate.the aggregate level may be higher or lower depending upon the company.But,for most of the Public Sector Undertaking(PSU's) the aggregate must be above 65%.

Procedure

The procedure almost remains the same for all the examinations conducted by core companies.the test is basically divided into two parts
1.Written Test
2.Interview

The written test is generally conducted in selected Cities.If selected for the written you will be called up for the interview where they will decide whether to select you or not based upon your performance.

List of Companies

I have given the respective links of the companies.You can visit the career's page for the current notifications.

1.)Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
2.)National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
3.)Jindal Steel and Power Limited
4.)Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)
5.)Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)-click here,
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)-click here,
Jindal Steel and Power Limited-click here
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)-
click here
Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)-click here

You can even go through Engineering Services exam conducted by the UPSC Board through which you can get placed in various organizations.
UPSC Website-
click here

You can even go through GENCO,TRANSCO,Power Grid exams conducted by State and National Boards.All the exams which i have mentioned above have their own procedure's for recruiting candidates hence you need to go through these exams individually.

ALL THE BEST...
27th April 2013, 08:24 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: after completion of B.Tech in EEE what should I choose?

Dear Aspirant ,

It all depends on what you want to pursue. Both the lines have their own advantages.

But i feel, if you get to do MTech in any good govt college, you must go for it. Yo u dont have to pay a lot for it even.

But if you dont, then try getting into an EEE job, which is also one of your preferences.

You can settle for a job for few years, and then continue with your higher studies. This shall make your things evenly ok.

with regards....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?