16th September 2012, 09:40 PM
amu.sri

After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?

After completion of my bsc in nutrition with 60% what should i do n where should i...... n why??????? please suggest me. iam in a big confusion
????????? will i get a nice job in which u have suggeted

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  2. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  3. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  4. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  5. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  6. Which field is better between Human Nutrition and Biotech? I am doing BSc in Human Nutrition
  7. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  8. What kind of job opportunities do I have after doing BSc in Nutrition? I am 35 years old
  9. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc applied nutrition course after completing BSc MLT course?
  11. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?
  13. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  15. Is it possible to do PG in Nutrition & Deitician in Pune after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  16. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  18. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan? -- [New]
3rd July 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?

Can I complete my masters in clinical nutrition in west bengal if I get 55% marks?So what will be my future?I am a student of b.sc 3rd year nutrition honours.
4th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after inter to get Bsc
What is bsc . Is it of diffrent subjects?which is the best one for my career
18th January 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I choose for study in B ed after B Sc nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?