29th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do hotel management course? What is the age limit? I am 26 years old

I'm 26 year old with intermediate 2005.i want to do hitel management course.so tell me about this and age limit.

27th March 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do hotel management course? What is the age limit? I am 26 years old

I'm 27 year old, I have completed my graduation in the year 2008. I want to do hotel management course.so tell me about this and age limit.
28th March 2013, 01:47 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do hotel management course? What is the age limit? I am 26 years old

Hi friend,

Eligibility of Hotel Management:

Candidate should do the diploma after 10th class with minimum 50% of marks.

Candidate should complete the 12th standard with 50% of marks.

The graduation candidates also eligible with 45% of marks.

Post Graduation candidates also do the Hotel Management Course.

Career Options after Hotel Management:

Front office
Manager

Food and
Beverage Manager

Banquets Manager

Human Resources
and Secretary

Air Hostess and
Flight Stewards

Assistant
restaurant
manager

Restaurant
manager

Bar Manager

House Keeping
Manager

Hotel
Administration

Dietician
Travel & Tourism
Management

Top Hotel
Management
Colleges in India:

Oberoi Centre of
Learning and
Development

Institute of Hotel
Management (IHM)

Welcomgroup
Graduate School of Hotel Administration
(WGSHA)

Institute of Hotel
Management
(IHM), Aurangabad

Institute of Hotel
Management
(IHM), Chennai

Institute of Hotel
Management
(IHM), Kolkata

Institute of Hotel
Management
(IHM), Ahmedabad

Institute of Hotel
Management
(IHM), Bangalore

Christ College

Delhi Institute of
Hotel Management

Ranjeeta Institute of Hotel
Management

State Institute of
Hotel
Management, Gantok

State Institute of
Hotel
Management,
Jodhpur

GR Institute of
Hotel Management

K C College of Hotel Management
28th August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm 29 ,did BCOM with 40%,then MCA from SMU with 70%.Am I elligible for Hotel Management courses?
17th December 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Iam 27 year old,i have completed my post graduation with 45% in the year 2013. i want to do hotel management course. so tell me about this and age limit.
26th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I m graduated class 12 with 53 % and I wanted to join ihm and I m 26 years... So I heard they is age limit.... May I hab some idea abt age limit and wad else hab option do I had.....
12th October 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am aged 33 years, I completed my intermediate MPC with 65% marks, is I am eligible for doing graduation in hotel management. Please guide me
11th April 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am an undergratuate student and my age is 24yrs so can I apply for hotel manegment?
29th July 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old with intermediate 2014 , right now i am doing B.Sc 2nd year . I want to quit this and join Hotel Management. Is this fine for my career?
21st September 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM 28 YEAR OLD CAN I DO HOTTEL MANAGEMENT NOW ? I AM INTERSTSTING IN HOTTEL MANAGMENT BUT MY AGE 28. I AM COMPLETED B.COM. WITH 45% . BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ACCOUNTING WORK. PLESE REPLY ME AND GUIDE ME ? THANK YOU
9th March 2016, 12:55 PM
Deepa rangan

Sir/madam,

I completed my graduation in 2004, I m a B.com graduate ,I am 33 yrs old and would like to pursue hotel management and catering course.will I be eligible for the course and Is there guaranteed placement
20th June 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/MADAM
I m 28 years old n have keen interest in cooking m I eligible for hotel management.... If not m a post graduate in m.com but have no working experience what can b career options for me related to this field n others too
2nd June 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm 26 year old with intermediate I want to do hotal management course.so tell me about this
15th September 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 24 year old. I completed my graduation in 2015 and I am a B.Com graduate will I be eligible for hotel management
24th October 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am 44 year old Hsc pass out in 1994 can I eligible for fashion design or hotel management for recognized institute
18th January 2021, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is Ameer suhail. I'm 25 years old I have done my graduation in 2017. and i have 2 years of experience in Mnc and looking forward for hotel management please advice me..

thank you
ameer suhail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?