24th June 2011, 01:34 PM
m shAHIL

After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?

After completing diploma in computer engineering can i do correspondence in bsc computer science?if so then what is the duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?
  2. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  3. How to get admission in BBA after Diploma through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. What is the duration of Ph.D in computer science through correspondence course?
  7. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
  8. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  9. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  10. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  11. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  14. How to do Diploma in Computer Science through correspondence after passing 10th?
  15. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Which are the top trades of Polytechnic?
  17. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  18. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
16th November 2011, 12:26 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?

Hello sahil.

Why you are trying for arts?
Better you can choose B.E in CSE. For diploma students the course duration will be 3 years.
4th September 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?

currently i am doing my diploma in computer science, now its my 4th sem at correspondence..... i want to make an BE after finishing diploma ..... could you all suggest me is it possible to complete BE, If YES please provide the procedure for completing .... i am planning to complete at evening college ......
9th May 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in computer science n have been working in a BPO since 2 years.. I need to come out of bpo industry.. Please suggest what is the best correspondance courses i can complete in order to get in to IT INDUSTRy and have a better career...
26th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer engineering five years ago now am doing job in it company as a technical support executive from past three years .
now i want to complete my graduation from correspondence so tell which course i want to chose as a it engineering that will related to my field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?