21st August 2011, 09:25 PM
varun06gupta

After doing B.E with aggregate of 74% how can I do MS in Germany in Automation?

I want to do MS from Germany in Automation with part time job. I have done BE in ECE with an aggregate of 74%.

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  3. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  4. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  5. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  6. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  8. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  10. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering MS in Automation?
  12. How will be my future after doing MS in Germany?
  13. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  14. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  15. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  17. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  18. Which are the good universities in Germany that I can get on the basis of academic scores?
14th September 2015, 10:41 PM
ant man

Default Re: After doing B.E with aggregate of 74% how can I do MS in Germany in Automation?

Yes you are eligible for doing MS automation in Germany.

All the B.Tech./B.E. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Mechanical & Automation, Industrial, Automobile or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible for automation course in MS

In order to get seat in MS course in germany, must have pass IELTS and TOFEL exam with good score.

Basically all the German universities accept IELTS and TOFEL.

Basically GRE score is not so necessary if you have TOEFL or IELTS score card.

To know more about TOEFL and IELTS then click >> http://www.ets.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?