23rd February 2011, 01:02 PM
raviteja241989

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?

hi...
I would like to do ms in germany
my b.tech aggrigate is 65%,intermediate is 66% and 10th is 71%
i would like to know weather im eligible for doing ms in germany or not and i would like to know weather i get schollarship or not? and also i would like to know what are the tests i have to give to do ms in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  5. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  6. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  7. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  8. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks? -- [New]
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  14. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  15. Can I do degree course in Germany after completing Diploma? Which trust will give me scholarship?
  16. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
5th June 2011, 11:25 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?

my dear friend you can get admission in ms in germany......yes so many scholarship programs are running by government of india to get higher education get it and go for your dream......

you have to passed TOEFL test to get admission in abroad....

all the very best
12th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?

i am indian and want to do ms in biotechnology from gernany. so please tell me what will be the fee structure
15th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?

i completed my b.tec in past three years can i eligible to do the ms in germany pls tel me
22nd June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with 62% ,am i eligible for the university and one more thing i am from diploma field so is there any restriction for this .....
how much percentage are required for studying MS in Germany....
11th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for doing ms in germany?
21st July 2011, 04:20 PM
abhi789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percentage is required for doing ms in germany?
minimum gpa should be more than 3.5 for m.s. from germany and you have so you can do m.s. from germany.first of all you will have to appear in gre (GRADUATE REASONING EXAM) and second is toefl ,you will have to score high for admission and as well as for scholarship.
best of luck.
29th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for doctoral program at German universities in the field of Natural product Chemistry. I want to know Minimum Academic Qualification requirement (in terms of Indian universities) for enrollment at German universities for doctoral studies.

Also, my whole academic is first class except HSC Exam i.e. 12th standard exam with second class (58%), will this Academic profile be applicable for doctoral program at German universities? Which other exams should I look for to enter in German universities?

Thanking you
11th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year B.E.,ECE, and i like to do MS in German universities
can anybody help me.....
reply to my mail [email protected]
4th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the German proficiency tests required to get an admission in German universities?
13th October 2011, 03:55 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

my dear friend you can get admission in ms in germany......yes so many scholarship programs are running by government of india to get higher education get it and go for your dream......

all the very best
13th October 2011, 03:57 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

all the very best
5th March 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

hi...dis is lokesh doing my b.e mech 3rd yr.may i knw whether all universities take students on gre n toefl entrance tests?
24th September 2013, 02:06 PM
kafeel 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviteja241989 View Post
hi...
I would like to do ms in germany
my b.tech aggrigate is 65%,intermediate is 66% and 10th is 71%
i would like to know weather im eligible for doing ms in germany or not and i would like to know weather i get schollarship or not? and also i would like to know what are the tests i have to give to do ms in germany?
yes i want to do ms in garmany .
plz send me detail in my yahoo id
[email protected]
16th November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I m a second year engineering student, I m pursuing degree in production enginerring. Which exam I need to take for pursuing MS in Germany?what are the subjects available for me for doing my masters? how much should I score(B.E) to pursue master from top german universitie?
28th July 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am an mechanical engineer .I want to study ms in machine design .can you tell me colleges and fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?