28th November 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how to pursue admission in degree?

I,m siddharth nile, After diploma i have interested in and after the addmision of degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  8. Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course?
  9. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  10. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  11. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  12. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  13. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  14. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  15. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  16. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
29th November 2011, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how to pursue admission in degree?

You have made a right decision of completing degree after diploma course. You can join for lateral entry courses in engineering. Many universities offer lateral entry courses like Anna University, Manipal University, etc. You have to clear the entrance test for getting admission for this course. Once you clear the entrance exam you can join in the second year of the B.E/B.Tech course.
20th December 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how to pursue admission in degree?

Dear sir/madam
i would like to pursue Btech in mech engg,i ve done my DME in 2003/4
i hv got less than 60% , am i eligeble for mit-Btech ? If eligeble
pls send fee structure and other related terms for admission.

Regards,
nigamaveda.
19th January 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering???????
19th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?