16th August 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

After graduating in Physics from Calcutta University, how can I join ISRO?

Dear sir, I'm studying in 3'rd year (physics honours) at CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY. After completing my graduation how can I join ISRO? Is there any entrance exam that I have to attend?
name:-Suman Adhikary
district:-Howrah

Related Questions:
  1. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  2. How can I become an Astrophysicist in ISRO?
  3. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
  4. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  5. Can I do M.A in Calcutta University after graduating in B.E English(General)
  6. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  7. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree?
  9. How to join Narcotics department after completing M.A from Calcutta University
  10. Which course among B.Tech or M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc (Physics) to join ISRO as an Astrophysicist?
  11. Eligibility for ISRO aftre B.Sc. Physics?
  12. Can a B.Sc Physics join ISRO or have to study master degree? How to join ISRO? -- [New]
  13. Job after completing B.Sc in Physics from Calcutta university?
  14. How can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science from Delhi University?
  15. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  16. How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in Dibrugarh University Assam
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
5th September 2016, 06:01 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: After graduating in Physics from Calcutta University, how can I join ISRO?

I am very happy to say that you are eligible for ISRO.

You must complete your graduation with 65% marks. Then you are eligible for ISRO. You haven't completed your physics honours yet. So try to achieve 65% marks and then you can apply for ISRO

You have to appear for two sets of examinations of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must score at least 60% marks in those examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?