16th January 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

After M.Com and B.Ed am I eligible to apply for TGT? Entrance details and solved papers.

Sir, I have completed M.Com and B.Ed as well. Am I eligible to apply for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) post? Do I need to write any entrance exam for this? Syllabus and exam pattern? Previous year solved papers?

31st January 2019, 07:31 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: After M.Com and B.Ed am I eligible to apply for TGT? Entrance details and solved papers.

For TGT the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and have B.Ed qualification.

The age limit varies with state. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination. You will have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection.

The syllabus for the examination varies with state, so visit official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?