11th December 2011, 12:00 AM
razatagarwal

After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?

i want to know will i be eligible to give actuarial science exams conducted by institute of actuaries of india
i hav passed 10+2 wid 89% marks but scored only 70 marks in maths n i am appearing for ca exams...i hav passed ipcc level n my articleship is going on

Related Questions:
  1. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  2. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  3. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  4. What is the scope in Actuary course? Universities offering this course and the books to be referred?
  5. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  8. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT2 - Finance and Financial Reporting Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT3- Probability and Mathematical Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice?
  11. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  12. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  13. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  14. Institute of Actuaries of India-Subject ST6- Finance and Investment B Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT4- Models Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Which degree course is available for me if I am interested in Mathematics after BSc IT?
  17. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
13th December 2011, 05:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razatagarwal View Post
i want to know will i be eligible to give actuarial science exams conducted by institute of actuaries of india
i hav passed 10+2 wid 89% marks but scored only 70 marks in maths n i am appearing for ca exams...i hav passed ipcc level n my articleship is going on
There are only two major things you need to remember if you want to pursue Actuarial Science to become an Actuary:

1. You should have Passed 10+2 with at least 85% marks in Mathematics/Statistics to be eligible for registration.

2. You need to qualify 15 papers to become an actuary. Qualifying all the 15 papers are necessary to become an associate member of the Institute of Actuaries of India.
13th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?

sir ,I m doing Bsc with statistics,maths,and physics and i want to do Msc in actuarial science ...... so is it good for me ???
23rd May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello i have passed my 12th from isc board with commerce(without maths) and i scored 90.75 . Can i go for actuarial science??
8th October 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do actuary science directly after my 12..so is it possible with any entrance or eligibility test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?