10th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 57% in 12th which engineering branch can I get?

I GOT 57% IN 12th std.in scince. MY QUE. IS which engineering i can decide? I INTERESTED IN BIO-MEDICAL& PETROLIUM& ENVIRONMENTL ENGINEERING.IS IT GOOD LINE FOR ME? PLEASE GIVE ME SUGESTION& INFORM ME. I am in OBC. CATOGARY.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Branch which I have to take in engineering college after scoring 70% in 12th?
  3. Which branch should I get after scoring 75% in 12th?
  4. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th?
  5. After scoring 76% in 12th which branch should I consider? Books to be referred to clear the entrance exam?
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  9. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4007 in Engineering Common entrance test exam in the branch of ETC?
  11. How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%
  12. Which branch in engineering is preferable after scoring 1096/1200?
  13. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 61% in 10th, 56% in class 12th?
  15. Which branch will I get after scoring 149 marks in Kerala engineering?
  16. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 90% in class 12th? Best engineering colleges in Punjab in CSE branch
  18. Branch which I can take in engineering after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET?
3rd August 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 57% in 12th which engineering branch can I get?

I cn't recognise that y all students r showing their 12 th % thr is nothing to take from thr branches...
9th August 2011, 01:35 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

If you want to enter engineering field you have to appear for the AIEEE IIT and for that you must score 55%marks as aggregate in 12th std .
so if you have the minimum eligibility toappear then you can enter the engineering field
9th August 2011, 01:37 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

If you want to enter engineering field you have to appear for the AIEEE IIT and for that you must score 55%marks as aggregate in 12th std .
so if you have the minimum eligibility toappear then you can enter the engineering field
9th May 2012, 03:07 AM
ab7777

Your board percentage is adequate to apply for engineering entrance exams considering you're from OBC.
you may choose your branch of interest on the basis of the rank you obtain in the various competitive exams you'll have to appear for..depending on your score in these exams, you will be eligible for pursuing an engineering course with the branch depending on your rank and from the college you choose !

Bio medical engineering is a flourishing field in which there is a lot of scope for the future, good job opportunities are available as the demand is high.. but the competition is equally fierce so do watch out for that! all the best!
2nd June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% in my board exams
so am i eligible for getting admission in engineering field,
25th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Each and every course has its own advantages and scope these days.

* I would suggest you to go along with your interest as pursuing a course with no interest is of utter waste.

* The fields that you are interested in are developing sectors of our nation.

* You may give Petroleum engineering prior importance as the course as much scope both in India and abroad.

* Second you may opt for Bio medical as it is also an evergreen and ever lasting sector.

Best wishes :-)
25th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Each and every course has its own advantages and scope these days.

* I would suggest you to go along with your interest as pursuing a course with no interest is of utter waste.

* The fields that you are interested in are developing sectors of our nation.

* You may give Petroleum engineering prior importance as the course as much scope both in India and abroad.

* Second you may opt for Bio medical as it is also an evergreen and ever lasting sector.

Best wishes :-)
29th May 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got a 57% in 12th
Am intrested in b.tech bt i dont know which cource best to me u i wnt to take a more jobs of that cource i want
23rd May 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 57% in my 12th exam by aggregate but I really want to study IT engineering. Is this possible to study for me and what are the scope of it? How about job offer in this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?